• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:09 AM

is there anyone who needs system mechanics 5 professional...
i can give the serial no.... because i want to share the world and make it more heavenly....
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#2 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 07:26 AM

are u guys thinking that i am joking.. no dude i am totally serious.. let me know i will let u know serial no.. if u are needed thats it..
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

#3 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 06:11 PM

not the one you said above, what else you have buddy? pm me.
-----------------------------------
Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

#4 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 12:18 AM

not thing buddy.. i can give you msword 2003, acrobal writer 5..prism, spss 13... serial number.. wat you have to share for me.. possibly

#5 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE(b-mal @ Sep 13 2005, 01:18 AM)
not thing buddy.. i can give you msword 2003, acrobal writer 5..prism, spss 13... serial number.. wat you have to share for me.. possibly

View Post

I am after someting cool.

I can offer nothing at the moment, let me check my store and give you buz.
-----------------------------------
Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

#6 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 07:09 PM

Guys if you want softwares and if you know what you are looking for, you do not need to pay for them.

1.GNU gives almost every software free in GPL license,
2. Use open source
3. Goto hotscripts.com and search for the free software.

by the bmal you've way adobe writer ? that's cool. It is good for making newsletter and manuals.

Edited by Limitation//Moon, 13 September 2005 - 07:11 PM.

#7 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 02:17 AM

yea i have adobe writer dear moon ... thanks for the response...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users