• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 02:44 AM

Sarbapratham adarniya daju, bhai, didi bahini, narishaunoo hola. . i ta computer ko c janeko chaina.. tara heard dherai about this word backup file.. so can anyone kripaya tutor me to let know in general conceptual version..
what does backup files mean...

and .. when i log in hotmail.. there comes install new version of internet explorer 6 and when i install, it says that set up has detected .. what can i do computer doctors....

let me know.. what syntax can me medicated to this.....disease...
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#2 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:29 AM

b-mal,

Backup means the duplicate copy of any file (for example your CV, some software,music ,video or any kind of file) for the future need, incase of master copy failure.

If you have brought new CD album of any artist and copied one duplicate that duplicate is called backup. That's the whole philosophy of backup.

there comes install new version of internet explorer 6 and when i install, it says that set up has detected

This means you are using internet explorer 5, some of the application (software) require new version (which is internest explorer 6) to run or say for example some advertisement. Just click it and let it install.

Remember one thing there is whatsoever no sysntax in windows smile.gif you want to use DOS or UNIX for syntax and trust me they are frustratingly sexy,.

#3 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE(Limitation//Moon @ Aug 29 2005, 03:59 AM)
you want to use DOS or UNIX for syntax and trust me they are frustratingly sexy,.

View Post

i am more puzzeled dear... fren'
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#4 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE(b-mal @ Aug 29 2005, 08:05 AM)
i am more puzzeled dear... fren'

View Post

It means syntax are something you have got to be dedicated. They are long and all are text and number. Syntax are basically used in scripting,programming or running DOS or UNIX machine, Windows don't use a lot of syntax.

Edited by Limitation//Moon, 29 August 2005 - 08:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users