Sign in to follow this  
Limitation//Moon

WNSO Lost members ?

Okinawa , dude_yog, prakriti, jenny, shima, dm, sirupate, linuxuser

(well MF is still living with us, it's nice ) aru ta naam nai bhulechu . where are you guys these days,

hey guys wherever you are be good, do good, be happy. If we can support you let us know from any perspect, We will be there for you. I have personally missed you.

Edited by Limitation//Moon

I may not have right saying so but I had unexpectedly seen okinawa in my thread, I remember Jeniffer. Good luck for the rest as well.

All UK girls behave yourself smile.gif

I hope the very best for you in your future endeavors, life and every step you make

peace ~

Okinawa, as far as I am aware, was very busy with his PhD exams. We might be seeing more of him now that he's done with the examinations.

Congratulations Dr. Okinawa!!!

Now the Topics has not been Intersting and not more Posts..May be all are busy this Summer doing jobs to put it for Winter.Why are tehre not many students as most are in Holidays??

Congratulations Dr. Okinawa!!!

74994[/snapback]

That's very good thing. That's not only proud for him but it's also our parts to share. Ghaito ma ghaam lagyo oki ko, dherai ramro,

la ta daktar saab haru, ma chai lage night duty ma, overslept sad.gif

Edited by Limitation//Moon

dm is just being shy ( huh.gif )

74991[/snapback]

i'll give you shy!!!! suddenly come out of your shell have you...!

as for not being seen/active in the forum is probably cause most of us feel like such an outsider...there seem to be loads of "conversation" between monica and hidden angel and invincible girl and voltage girls that have private and hidden things that noone else can understand...if that's the case, why not PM each other or talk online on msn....it excludes other people and those topics seem to be ruling most of the forum. no offence hai...but it seems quite a few people feel the same.

and also most of the topics have already been covered, so it's very boring for the older members whereby there are lots of repititions. what about bharat thapa and pokhrel and all the "superior wnso members"--they don't seem that active in the forum either.

voltage girls that have private and hidden things that noone else can understand...if that's the case, why not PM each other or talk online on msn

75038[/snapback]

I don't see such reason that you should offend me here, I am not offending btw. I agree for the girls mistake that they tend to reply email in the forum when they don't talk. give them some mercy.

btw they are also involved in many other topics, I coudn't post for past some month cause I was out of the country. I will try to attend in all sort but don't blame me again for involving in our girls topics.

I don't see such reason that you should offend me here, I am not offending btw. I agree for the girls mistake that they tend to reply email in the forum when they don't talk. give them some mercy.

btw they are also involved in many other topics, I coudn't post for past some month cause I was out of the country. I will try to attend in all sort but don't blame me again for involving in our girls topics.

75039[/snapback]

i'm not saying they're not active in other threads but can you see how having private conversations discourage other people from being active--other people have no idea what's happening in your lives, how can they get involved...! hope you ladies understand!