15 replies to this topic

#11 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:57 AM

Now, I think they have already bought some clothes and put in store. So, whoever comes wear it and take some photos. That's what their professionalism is.
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,
When God himself is a thief?
In "Indra Jatra" by Dinesh Adhikary, Sajha Prakashan, 2051 B.S

#12 E major

E major

WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:32 AM

Guys dont think I am psycho.. but i again found this. Got bore and browsed cubersansar.

Same bra? Different bra? hehe

well just for entertainment .. biggrin.gif
http://www.NepaloPedia.com

#13 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:10 AM

I knew Major ji has huge knowledge of entertainment. I have listened to your program that explain how many of Nepali songs were stolen. You are genius Major ji.
-----------------------------------
Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

#14 bijita

bijita

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

god kaslai k ko chinta ghar juwailai khana ko chinta, gharma ke ke garno cha hami ajhai gaas , baas ra kapadako kura ma aljhi rachau ani kasari bikas ra naya soch sochna phoorsat? yesta jhina masina things are normal, ramro looga bhaye satera laauchan, ramro body bhaye dekhayera hidchan, lets talk the talk and walk the walk, aroo le k laaye, ke khaye do u think guy is important issues? god bless

#15 thirdpole

thirdpole

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:03 PM

hoina hoina, talk is not only about showing body or changing cloth, it is about fooling people, cheating people and misguiding and giving wrong information to young generation. Human nature is that they will easily attract to such things and get addicted to it and we have to prevent it, at least we have to condemn it if we cannot prevent.

Lets continue our talk. biggrin.gif
-----------------------------------
Dear Che Guevara, world is beautiful with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Evo Morales and many others to follow, including Baburam Bhattrai and Prachanda. I wish you were here.

#16 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

These girls or boys, whoever , have to support their living anyhow .. Its a part of that. I'm researching the case study of Rio de Janeiro .. Ktm is following in the new way ... Anyhow Nepal is second after Brazil in this too .......
PLEASE READ book of MICHAEL P. TODARO a small section of it shows the underdevelopment and girls supporting their own living in cities of countries like Brazil and Nepal .. no popular politics ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users