Sign in to follow this  
denjubadal

Wanna be hacker?

Hey guys (& Gals also)

Namaste from Nepal

Could you guys tell me if I wanna be a hacker what I supposed to learn? Is there any tutorial or egines for it? any website you suggest? just curious.

Denju

denjubadal ji, question sounds good

but we are really sorry that this site cannot give you the information as you need,

Because we are fully educational organisation and in the world of computing hackers are same as terrorist in real world.

And we are not aimed to produce terrorist,

we may provide you on other computing assistance. Sorry for your quary hope you understand.

regards

Sanjeev Ghimire

I have to admit that SGhimire is right, However ...To be a hacker First thing you need is patience. You have to read a lot , practise a lot and be dedicated on it, It takes phew years....perhaps many years or never..

All depends on your ability to catch up. But many people end up being cracker, another culture, Who were never the hacker (but only proclaim)...They are the real danger people, cuz they are not fully educated. By means of media they quickly branded as "hacker"...which is not true... they never truely were the hacker.

Anyways being hacker for the knowledge...or to be a security Geek is never a bad thing, but it needs a lot....i mean A LOT of patience and knowledge.Anyways true purpose of hacker is to protect the system rather than breaking. If you intension is not good, you can never be a hacker ...

Btw, For the knowledge sake, You can always start learning UNIX....some programings and Networking (TCP/IP)....That's Just the begining smile.gif

Dear Negative Phreek!

I found you very helpful, thoughtful and logical. I agree with you. there is nothing good and bad thing in this world by itself. We, the people make it good or bad.

Learning a new thing is always good but misusing it is bad.

Anyways thank you all for the suggestions.

Denju

Learning Hacking Is not bad in itself. Internet security and hacking are the most important aspects of Computing world.Knowledge of Hacking does not make you bad unless you misuse your knowledge to harm others.

In order to learn hacking one should have Sound knowledge of networking system and knowledge of some programming languages is also required. You may get a lot of resources just by googling and there are a lot of free online books too.

Hey guys (& Gals also)

Namaste from Nepal

Could you guys tell me if I wanna be a hacker what I supposed to learn? Is there any tutorial or egines for it? any website you suggest? just curious.

Denju

hey

if you want to learn hacking i know alot of hack tutorial sites where you can find tutorials videos and tools so if you want to know join http://jorinthegreat.wetpaint.com and post your questions.The site is in its beginning stage but it will get bigger soon.

And every one can join and post information, news, etc

Security and computer experts can join and be moderators and help out the members.

Ask your friends to join too