Photo

Does ur Blood Type Reveal Ur Personality ?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Snapitbik

Snapitbik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:07 PM

Did You Know?

Blood type and Rh How many people have it?

(O+) 40 %
(O -) 7 %
(A +) 34 %
(A -) 6 %
(B +) 8 %
(B -) 1 %
(AB +) 3 %
(AB -) 1 %

Does Your Blood Type Reveal Your Personality?

TYPE O

You want to be a leader, and when you see something you want, you keep striving until you achieve your goal. You are a trend-setter, loyal, passionate, and self-confident. Your weaknesses include vanity and jealously and a tendency to be too competitive.

TYPE A

You like harmony, peace and organization. You work well with others, and are sensitive, patient and affectionate. Among your weaknesses are stubbornness and an inability to relax.

TYPE B

You're a rugged individualist, who's straightforward and likes to do things your own way. Creative and flexible, you adapt easily to any situation. But your insistence on being independent can sometimes go too far and become a weakne ss.

TYPE AB

Cool and controlled, you're generally well liked and always put people at ease. You're a natural entertainer who's tactful and fair. But you're standoffish, blunt, and have difficulty making decisions.

Edited by Snapitbik, 16 September 2007 - 06:11 PM.

#2 BS

BS

General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:12 PM

Interesting. thanks for info.

#3 shyamprad

shyamprad

To a new pinnacle....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:37 AM

Is the data you mentioned in csientifically proved?

If so, it is a good information; and also it is better to mention the source and in ehich area the reasearch was conducted.

If it is not a research based data, then it is of no value and can just be a matter of enjoyment. I think, such materials should be posted in other catagories like General Interest, jokes etc.

I am writing in this regard, because this is apublic forum and many people go through it daily. May be, people mis-interprete based on this idea.

I, being a academic person working in health field, request you to mention the name of the Journal or other source where it is published.

Thank you !
A WALK TO PEACE NEPAL...........

#4 Prashad

Prashad

• Literature Gurus
  • 197 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:13 AM

i also don't fully agree with it but here in Korea I have seen many people asking blood group and predictiong the personality or even the future.
I didn't care about it much but when I saw this topic here.I tried to find if it is scientific fact.I just googled for a while and found few articles but with out any solid base. it seems that it was originally practiced by Japanese people and is practiced all over the east asia.

I found the similar post in one of the forums.but it doesn't have any scientific base either.
http://www.chillnite...ur-blood-group/

Check this one too.
http://www.bellaonli...es/art22988.asp

Edited by Prashad, 17 September 2007 - 11:15 AM.

Moon belongs to everyone,
the best things in life,
they are free.

#5 manbhand

manbhand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:48 AM

nice.....................
http://france-for-visitors.com/photo-gallery/nice/nice-baie-des-anges.html

#6 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE(Prashad @ Sep 17 2007, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i also don't fully agree with it but here in Korea I have seen many people asking blood group and predictiong the personality or even the future.
I didn't care about it much but when I saw this topic here.I tried to find if it is scientific fact.I just googled for a while and found few articles but with out any solid base. it seems that it was originally practiced by Japanese people and is practiced all over the east asia.

I found the similar post in one of the forums.but it doesn't have any scientific base either.
http://www.chillnite...ur-blood-group/

Check this one too.
http://www.bellaonli...es/art22988.asp

i do agree .. plus the blood group that i posses has similarity with what has been mentioned.. thanx for da info
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#7 shyamprad

shyamprad

To a new pinnacle....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 05:45 AM

I am not able to find the scientific proof yet.
I wiil search more about it and, if I will get any, I will put it in the CHAUTARI
A WALK TO PEACE NEPAL...........

#8 DoctorX

DoctorX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

i have found similar findings myself while observing ppl... so i believe it to some extent, though without evidence...

DX

#9 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:57 PM

What was described under my blood group is somehow matching my character.

Thanks for information.
Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org&nbsp; (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org&nbsp; (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#10 sunil

sunil

Chautari Board / ICC/ National Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 06:05 AM

In a small study we have published, we found the following distribution of Blood group among the Nepalese population.

Blood Group O *Positive" ---------------- 200
Blood Group A *Positive" ---------------- 191
Blood Group B *Positive" ---------------- 175
Blood Group AB *Positive" ---------------- 47
Blood Group O *Neg"---------------- 2
Blood Group A *Neg" ---------------- 7
Blood Group B *Neg" ---------------- 2
Blood Group AB *Neg" ---------------- 3
TotaL ---------------- 627

You can see that most of the people have O Positive blood group. So everyone in Nepal wants to be a leader and rule the country. Its good for us that high number of people also have Blood Group A Positive. But we also have huge population with Blood Group AB Positive. We have collected information on blood group and other variables from 5000 healthy individuals, but we can not publish the data here, as it is on the way for publication.

Please enjoy.
Sunil Kumar Joshi
WNSO - Nepal, Kathmandu

Visit My Website
Visit My Facebook
Visit My Academia.edu
Visit My Album

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users