Photo

Should we use banner in WNSO Network?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Should we use banner in WNSO Network? (81 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we use banner in WNSO Network?

1. Yes (43 votes [53.09%])

Percentage of vote: 53.09%

2. No (30 votes [37.04%])

Percentage of vote: 37.04%

3. Don't mind (8 votes [9.88%])

Percentage of vote: 9.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE(biraj34 @ Oct 27 2004, 09:11 PM)
no banners ,,,pls,,, this is the only website i know,,where i dont have to click my mouse evey other second... wink.gif

View Post

Biraj, We will not use pop and banners that bring spyware, only decent banner, most probably text will be used. Our first priority goes to members than fund raise.

QUOTE(okinawa @ Oct 28 2004, 05:56 AM)

So what you are waiting for then?
Just go ahead for the Banner.  This is one of the best options for WNSO. Good luck.
-
thx for your elaboration.

View Post

Thank you Okinawa.
So we can place banner on top now right? Are we all agreed? At least majority?
Remember we had google banner? We generate $125 in first month. Second month $120, unfortunately account was suspended due to unseen reason. We only received $125 cheque, while second cheque was ready to be dispatch, they suspend account and didnt send cheque. They said invalid click might be the reason behind suspend. It seems someone intensionally click hundreds of time within hour to disable our account. Google pay good revenue compare to others.

QUOTE(distant_memory @ Oct 28 2004, 08:20 AM)
it makes sense to add banners to generate capital...but it's also necessary that wnso doesn't become too commercial. However, if being being commercial is what it takes to get the ideas up and running---the idea of funding an non profit organisation, then it's an ace idea. the physical organisation will also have to be a main priority--i'm sure people don't like advertisements in their faces at all times.

View Post

Distant, we will not use too many banners. Only one banner on top, and if everything goes ok, we may ad second banner at bottom. We give priority to text banner. All the banner display subject to members approval which mean if we face any problem and get too many complain about banner by members anytime we can remove them.
Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org  (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org  (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#22 ashis

ashis

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 04:12 PM

i thin banner will make the computer more faster ,it is good use it
Wichtig ist was der Man tun,nicht wie er Aussieht...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users