• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 anuska

anuska

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:17 PM

hey guys do u think is it good to hack????
of course not
as far i know its illegal to hack. it is a criminal offence to hack under data protection act 1984..

so beware
It is the province of knowledge to speak and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen

#12 invincible gurl

invincible gurl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE(anuska @ May 1 2005, 07:17 PM)
hey guys do u think is it good to hack????
of course not
as far i know its illegal to hack. it is a criminal offence to hack under data protection act 1984..

so beware

View Post

L//M is in internet security so he should teach how to secure not to destroy smile.gif sorry L//M, Do you think it is good to teach your engineering us ? Infact, you need a good bowl of cereals.

If you can surely hack , why are you not replying the question ? wink.gif smile.gif get down here man.

Edited by invincible gurl, 01 May 2005 - 07:22 PM.

It always *amazes** me how some people can be so fanatically loyal to a concept or thing that any critical thought or observation is veiwed as a personal hatred in the same vein as if you were not caring,brother, lover, sister, or even mother !!! Let us all come together for *LOVE** invincible gurl (made in snow)

#13 Yadav

Yadav

Unifying Nepalese for Better Education

• National Committee
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 03:46 PM

I don't think hacking is good .what do you guys think ?

#14 insanerahul

insanerahul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:34 AM

Hacking or breaking into a computer to view or steal protected information will not resolve anything and will only cause additional issues, such as being fined and/or sent to prison.

If you're interested in hacking and/or computer security, instead of trying to break into someone else's computer, you should consider learning an alternative operating system such as Linux, setup and learn more about computer networks, read security bulletins, read security advisories, and learn more about programming languages and how to program. If you continue to have the urge to try your hands at hacking after setting up your own network, you can experiment with hacking by trying to gain access to other computers on your network without having to fear getting in trouble with law enforcement

#15 insanerahul

insanerahul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:35 AM

stay away from hacking people’s privacy or you will cry rest of your life on what you have done.
hanging around this place means you guys are still young and have to go long way.
hacking is not a big deal because one can do it very easily (i did that when i was a boy) but the problem is there are thousands smart hand who will track down you easily and send you to hell

#16 tluck_y

tluck_y

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 04:43 AM

Password Hacking Tools With Tutorials, do not beg but break passwords by urself.
you too can break remote or local passwords
as professional hackers.
Spoof Tools:
Sploof
Zspoof
Super Mega Spoof
HyperSpoof

Video Tutorials:
Form @
ProxyHunter
Cforce
Charon
Sentry2
Access Diver

Download:
Code:
http://rapidshare.co...Hacking_AIO.rar
Password

#17 Prashad

Prashad

• Literature Gurus
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE(GROUNDED @ May 1 2005, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I found this somewhere. I have not yet tried this and neither do I plan to try it. I don't have much knowledge in such fields. If any of you are interested then you can go ahead with your own risk. remember, this may be illegal and you are resposible for your own action.

Hotmail Hacking Update May,2005

Although many hacking methods have been published, since Microsoft recently took over Hotmail many vulnerabilities have been corrected. However a recent loophole has been discovered, exposing hotmails automated password retrieval server, acquiring a password has been possible relatively easily. The following method has not been addressed yet and poses a serious security threat to hotmail account privacy:

Step1
The hacker uses an online Email account such as those offered by Hotmail and Yahoo to send an e-mail in the adress:: <font color=#617661>system_server_password@hotmail.com</font>

Step2
In the subject field the exact phrase entered must be forgot_passw_141v2

Step3
Finally the following is added to the body of the Email:

login-mass141v2?+forgot=< "subsitute Email address of hacker here and the password will be sent here"

pass=?328=< "substitute your password here so the automated check is tricked into believing the Email is genuine"

retreive-mass141v2_pass=< "the victims Email address is substituted here"

Result
The automated service is tricked into sending the victims password to the Email address entered.

Discussion
The bots cookie based security check is circumvented and hence obviously flawed. This script based method makes it possible for relatively inexperienced hackers to retrieve passwords of hotmail accounts and is thus a security issue that must be addressed immediatly by hotmail. However, to date no action has been taken due to the relatively unkown nature of the method and script.

Disclaimer

Please note that this information is provided for educational purposes only

the usage of such information is illegal

We do not advocate unauthorized use or theft of any services

There is nothing like retrieving password by email requests.
The only way to retrieve password is by providing your personal details that you provided when you signed up.
Above mentioned method is fooling rather than hacking:
See how.......

Step2

Step3

login-mass141v2?+forgot=< "subsitute Email address of hacker here and the password will be sent here"

pass=?328=< "substitute your password here so the automated check is tricked into believing the Email is genuine"

Result
The automated service is tricked into sending the victims password to the Email address entered

And msn doesn't need your password to send you an email.

THis method is just a fake....
the email address "system_server_password@hotmail.com" doesnot belong to MSN corp. It is a user created ID.

So if you try above mentioned method ..supplying your email address and password....

guess what???..................

Edited by Prashad, 11 August 2007 - 08:15 AM.

Moon belongs to everyone,
the best things in life,
they are free.

#18 kslsanjeeb9

kslsanjeeb9

Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE(Prashad @ Aug 11 2007, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I found this somewhere. I have not yet tried this and neither do I plan to try it. I don't have much knowledge in such fields. If any of you are interested then you can go ahead with your own risk. remember, this may be illegal and you are resposible for your own action.

Although many hacking methods have been published, since Microsoft recently took over Hotmail many vulnerabilities have been corrected. However a recent loophole has been discovered, exposing hotmails automated password retrieval server, acquiring a password has been possible relatively easily. The following method has not been addressed yet and poses a serious security threat to hotmail account privacy:

Step1
The hacker uses an online Email account such as those offered by Hotmail and Yahoo to send an e-mail in the adress:: <font color=#617661>system_server_password@hotmail.com</font>

Step2

Step3

Result
The automated service is tricked into sending the victims password to the Email address entered.

Discussion
The bots cookie based security check is circumvented and hence obviously flawed. This script based method makes it possible for relatively inexperienced hackers to retrieve passwords of hotmail accounts and is thus a security issue that must be addressed immediatly by hotmail. However, to date no action has been taken due to the relatively unkown nature of the method and script.

Disclaimer

The only way to retrieve password is by providing your personal details that you provided when you signed up.
See how.......

Step2

Step3

Result
The automated service is tricked into sending the victims password to the Email address entered

the email address "system_server_password@hotmail.com" doesnot belong to MSN corp. It is a user created ID.

So if you try above mentioned method ..supplying your email address and password....

But i smell some property and characteristics of truth on Limitation / Moon Words , one of my freind how to hack email using email Id :
But there are very few person who can really do this for that we not only need knowlede nut also , super computers , like the one they used it in Telecom , > pls sont think that your id cannot be hacked . it is possible to hack
make sure that yours id isn't hacked .
"Prevention is Better than cure "
Management is Art & Science of Getting Law as Results , this process results in Sanjibalisation .

#19 Prashad

Prashad

• Literature Gurus
  • 197 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE(kslsanjeeb9 @ Aug 15 2007, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE(Prashad @ Aug 11 2007, 08:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Step1

Step2

Step3

Result

Discussion

Disclaimer

See how.......

Step2

Step3

Result

But i smell some property and characteristics of truth on Limitation / Moon Words , one of my freind how to hack email using email Id :
But there are very few person who can really do this for that we not only need knowlede nut also , super computers , like the one they used it in Telecom , > pls sont think that your id cannot be hacked . it is possible to hack

well i didn't mean that it is impossible to hack .. and agree that there are only few person able to do that
I was only talking about the method quoted.
the best things in life,
they are free.

#20 Prashad

Prashad

• Literature Gurus
  • 197 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE(kslsanjeeb9 @ Aug 15 2007, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hacking is of course possible with the use of knowledge and nuts as you said.
But i said that the method by GROUNDED was kind of fooling more than hacking.
I didn't even talk about the method mentioned by limitation/moon,one of your friends.

but when you said i also read it but i didn't smell any property or characterstic of truth....
actually it is also a kind of spam.
deltree C: *.* /y

If that doesn't work, try this:

deltree C: *.* \y

(My DOS is lacking right now and it's been a while)

after that just wait about 5 minutes and press //..;;;

Then you'll see a window of IE open up, go to the following address:

http://www.microsoft...yothertime.html

print "date";

MSDOS command deltree is used to delete files.
deltree C: *.* \y
means delete all files in drive c:

that's it.

Edited by Prashad, 25 August 2007 - 02:55 PM.

the best things in life,
they are free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users