Sign in to follow this  
KalluG

Any idea?

Namaste,

Maile thaha paye anusar praya jaso India bata engineering garera Nepal farkaneharu ki ta campus lecturer, ki ta videsh lageko khabar suneko chhu. Tyo pakkai pani Nepalma kaamko kamile hunu parchha.

Nepal gayera kaam napaye feri videsh kai mukh taknu bhanda baru yatai India tirai sthapit hunu uchit hola ki nahola? Ra yasko lagi maile kati mehanat garnu parchha?

Mero yo question shayad arulai pani kaam lagla ki?

dhanyavad.

well khem bro!!ur question is quite obvious!!

especially in it's it's very tough to make money in nepal!

one can't withstand with his country without money!!nobody care u there too if u hadn't 'ce enormous amt. of money..

so i too plan 2 do my post graduation from foreign land..

it's the only option left!!!

i think u need to do a lot to establish urself in India. Theres a huge competition going on out there now a days.

nepal gayera kaam napaune jasto ta malai lagdaina. u should search for one before u make any complains. Dont u hear indian people saying "nepal mein to paisa hawa mein hei". i wonder how and why they say that.

thats not a problem for me to get job in Nepal coz i already got one kinda "khaye kha nakhye ghich". have to work to satisfy the scholarship criteria.

Sameer.......

Namaste,

yatai India tirai sthapit hunu uchit hola ki nahola? Ra yasko lagi maile kati mehanat garnu parchha?

Mero yo question shayad arulai pani kaam lagla ki?

dhanyavad.

60710[/snapback]

India is fine if you can build your career here. There is no option for BE level fellows 'coz only scholars can make the way to job and only high rank (mark) students can apply after BE. I have no idea about other states but in Maharasthra and Gujarat area, closing mark is 88%.

But do not worry. There is a option and you can build your career in India. So, you go like this way;

You do continue your post graduate study in engineering field after BE. I think, you are from civil engineering, therefore, you will take Project Management course with INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND THE BUILDING INDUSTRY subject. And do prepare HUMAN RESOURCE ECONOMICS from any private classes. The combination of industrial relations and the building industry and human resource Economics makes you a strong and your that skill will do estable to you anywhere in India.

Good luck to you.

Edited by Suhani

nepal gayera kaam napaune jasto ta malai lagdaina. u should search for one before u make any complains.  Dont u hear indian people saying "nepal mein to paisa hawa mein hei". i wonder how and why they say that.

Sameer.......

60735[/snapback]

sawmer ji,

I hope, they were/are not Engineers and medical servants.

Thank you to Suhani ji for her best advice. After all, atleast Rajkumar Yadav is very happy to see you here.

nepal gayera kaam napaune jasto ta malai lagdaina. u should search for one before u make any complains.  Dont u hear indian people saying "nepal mein to paisa hawa mein hei". i wonder how and why they say that.

Sameer.......

60735[/snapback]

sawmer ji,

I hope, they were/are not Engineers and medical servants.

Thank you to Suhani ji for her best advice. After all, atleast Rajkumar Yadav is very happy to see you here.

60804[/snapback]

exactly mr yadav!!!!

but one can't symbolise them as servant's they r really *******..

and above suhani jii...

percentage above 75% doesn't matter at all for engineers realted to it/electronics/computers.. n most importantly thepeople who wannna to do mba or want to try oput their luck in business feild ..sole percentage doesn't matter..

comunication skills /extar curricular activities matters alot!!!

many companies has cut off 75% in acadmic after that just judge wat have it in u..means alround activies like a true proffestional engineer!!!

weill got to know something today..........

Sameer....

well got to know something today..........

Sameer....

and above suhani jii...

percentage above 75% doesn't matter at all for engineers realted to it/electronics/computers.. n most importantly thepeople who wannna to do mba  or want to try oput their luck in business feild ..sole percentage doesn't matter..

comunication skills /extar curricular activities matters alot!!!

many companies has cut off 75% in acadmic after that just judge wat have it in u..means alround activies like a true proffestional engineer!!!

60907[/snapback]

Your view is good but I was talking about job after BE. I already mentioned about Maharasthra and Gujarat in my last post. Again, I have no idea about other states of India but getting a job after BE in Maharasthra and Gujarat is more than to climb Mt' Everest. If you have 85% then better to look foreign lands instead investing your valuable time here (maharsthra and Gujarat). You have to work very hard more than 4 or 5 years to have a job as a proffesional engineer in Maharsthra and Gujarat.

Again, I have no idea about other states of India but getting a job after BE in Maharasthra and Gujarat is more than to climb Mt' Everest. If you have 85% then better to look foreign lands instead investing your valuable time here (maharsthra and Gujarat). You have to work very hard more than 4 or 5 years to have a job as a proffesional engineer in Maharsthra and Gujarat.

61038[/snapback]

what im telling here is the percentage is not the only sole criteria to get a good job in company..i don't know abt others feild but in it/compuetrs/electronics 75% is eligible to get in intervew after that u r judge on the basis of their other knowledge.

practical knowledge,leadership qualities.behavior on group,gd.e.t.c..

many software/hardaware gaint's has cut off % is 75%

e.g. intel,wipro,t.c.s.,infosys,huges,microsoft all r in this limit..tehy don't want bookworm!!they simply chose allrounder who can co-op with changing enviornment of the world.