Sign in to follow this  
Pokhrel

WNSO Radio!

Dear friends from WNSO Radio,

The programmes in WNSO Radio are amazing. I have never went through much details until now but today I have had a minute tour of WNSO radio and found out that it is absolutely splendid and informative too.

Once again many thanks to those who have spent their hard and relentless efforts to bring out such a nice initiative.

In the mean time wish you a happy Tihar too!

I'm impressed with the quality

*2 thumbs Up*

It gives an extra flavour 2 the website

in contrast 2 nepali sites online.:)

n after listening 2 it,

I realised that i have pick a few words up 2!!

It'll do me good ;)

Thank u,

2 the team of dedicated staff in WNSO :)

Edited by MohanTara

Does the radio work? I tried Real Player, Windows media player and the live stream and none of them work. I do not have winamp in my comp. so couldn't try that one.

Does the radio work? I tried Real Player, Windows media player and the live stream and none of them work. I do not have winamp in my comp. so couldn't try that one.

Santos,

Radio is working. It is not necessary to have WinAmp as long as you have Latest real player or Media Player. I have media player 9 and Real Player 10, it is working here. If you are using FireFox as your browser, you may have to click play button to play, Internet explorere play automatically as soon as link is clicked.

There should be some problem with my settings. I've got real player ver 10.5, win media player 9 and internet explorer 6 yet it doesn't work in any of these. However, other websites like Murchunga and live stream radio like BBC1 and virgin radio work perfectly.

Santos ji. why don't you try firefox once?

I used to use internet explorer but had few erros and recommended by Bharat ji to use Firefox. Its' great and I like Firefox more than internet explorer.

Is it working for everyone else?

Pokhrelji,

I don't want to download too many softwares in the computer because its already got too much stuff on it. I'd rather use the existing softwares as far as possible.

Santos,

I have tested in few computer from different location and it is working fine.

Can you click this link and see what happens? If asked to chose player, chose Real Player

Radio Link

My computer doesn't open that link either. I'll try another computer tomorrow and let you know.