Sign in to follow this  
dave

How did wnso discover ?

Hi All !!!

It has been a long time that we have been hitting the letters from the keyboard to open the WNSO page. As we know WNSO refers Worldwide Nepalese Students' Organisation. But many of we (even me), don't know when did this site built? How it was discovered? And, Who were involved at first to think about this site? I am really interested to know about this? Does anyone know about it? If then, Hit the keyboard with your answers.

All the Best !!!

Good Nite !!!

Edited by dave

Hi All !!!

It has been a long time that we have been hitting the letters from the keyboard to open the WNSO page. As we know WNSO refers Worldwide Nepalese Students' Organisation. But many of we (even me), don't know when did this site built? How it was discovered? And, Who were involved at first to think about this site? I am really interested to know about this? Does anyone  know about it? If then, Hit the keyboard with your answers.

All the Best !!!

Good Nite !!!

64483[/snapback]

Besides all these above questions, the thing I am curious about to know who really is the admin. We can not see any thing in his profile. He is the mysterious person for me. I think admin should come public now so that WNSO members can know more about him.

I don't know though I hit the keyboard tongue.giftongue.gif To answer your questions is not cup of my tea tongue.gif

Yeah! Good WNSO Cyprus Guys....You all rock.Actually Who is the admin of WNSO?? tongue.giftongue.gif

Edited by Jennifer

Besides all these above questions, the thing I am curious about to know who really is the admin. We can not see any thing in his profile. He is the mysterious person for me. I think admin should come public now so that WNSO members can know more about him.

64485[/snapback]

Yes. It will be more better if he give us a chance to know about him. smile.gif

I don't know though I hit the keyboard tongue.giftongue.gif To answer your questions is not cup of my tea tongue.gif

64486[/snapback]

[/quote

I am not saying to stop to hit the letters from the keyboard if you don't know the answers. smile.gif . By the way, If you know then Let me also know what the exact is, I mean.

I don't know though I hit the keyboard  tongue.giftongue.gif   To answer your questions is  not cup of my tea   tongue.gif

Yeah! Good WNSO Cyprus Guys....You all rock.Actually Who is the admin of WNSO?? tongue.gif  tongue.gif

64486[/snapback]

Dear Jenny, question shouldnot be answered with another question..as far as I know about the admin,he is the person who is operating WNSO.To know more about him,

click here

Edited by love_united

[/quote

I am not saying to stop to hit the letters from the keyboard if you don't know the answers. smile.gif . By the way, If you know then Let me also know what the exact is, I mean. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by dave

[/quote

I am not saying to stop to hit the letters from the keyboard if you don't know the answers. smile.gif . By the way, If you know then Let me also know what the exact is, I mean. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

64492[/snapback]

Sorry Guys !! I post it twice.

This thread has similar query.

We have realised that timeline of WNSO should have been published long ago. We are planning to release official version of timeline of WNSO soon.

Regarding Admin; we made it virtual post. All Chautari Board members, previously known as Global Moderator, are member of Admin team and any one of Board member can act as admin to implement decision made by board members. It was very important that Admin remain virtual and work for Admin team for long run. No member can give their lifetime support to WNSO. In near future, there will be reshuffle in Chautari Board, new board member will be introduced, old board member may retire or get another responsibility. In such scenerio, anyone can act as Admin to continue here to implement decision made by Board. Therefore, Admin can be anyone.