2 replies to this topic

#1 velvetzebra

velvetzebra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 11:57 AM

Hi All,

I've been hearing a lot about Ebay, it sounds easy and simple (specially when I watch its ad.).

Is there anyone who has experience in this field?

It will be helpful for people (like me), who want to sell nepali stuff in Ebay and make some money.

I've been a regular buyer but never been a seller. I plan to be seller very soon, it will be very helpful if you can share your ideas & suggestion.

regards,

VZ
smile.gif

#2 Triene

Triene

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 12:17 PM

Well i myself am a regular seller and buyer from Ebay (lets say i buy from there and after few weeks i sell the same product with a better price. You just need to know the market and sell according to it. Its very simple and easy, all you need is to get used to it and ofcourse for a good rating you shouldnt be selling things which doesnt fit your description. Try out and if you donít want to learn just use a Trading Assistant. And ofcourse you should be able to convince them enough to buy from you.

Check this out

Good Luck and once in there its really fun.

#3 velvetzebra

velvetzebra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 08:58 PM

thanks MatrixRose,

Yes, seems easy and interesting. But how could you sell the same stuff you bought from ebay? Ofcouse you put some profit on it, and won't the original seller's price is cheaper than yours?

just curious.. thanks for the link as well

VZ
smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users