#1 sunil

sunil

Chautari Board / ICC/ National Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 07:16 PM

Dear friends,
Thousands of researches going on in the world. But instead of quoting them all here handful of our own researches will be more valuable compared to them all. Let us promote the researches done by the fellow members, may it be small or big. Thats how we share the findings of our studies among the WNSO members. Thanks.
Sunil Kumar Joshi
WNSO - Nepal, Kathmandu

Visit My Website
Visit My Facebook
Visit My Academia.edu
Visit My Album

#2 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 04:55 AM

Hmmm..So see my research here

http://chautari.wnso...?showtopic=5591

laugh.gif

#3 Amber

Amber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:55 AM

Can we support the homeless,ophan children in Nepal?The adopting a child through financially means.If each of us,support a child. We can make their lives into a much better 1.

Edited by Amber, 28 April 2005 - 02:56 AM.

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost;
when health is lost, something is lost;
when character is lost, all is lost.

#4 Pant

Pant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE(sunil @ Jul 19 2004, 07:16 PM)
Dear friends,
Thousands of researches going on in the world. But instead of quoting them all here handful of our own researches will be more valuable compared to them all. Let us promote the researches done by the fellow members, may it be small or big. Thats how we share the findings of our studies among the WNSO members. Thanks.

View Post

I am working on Molecular genomics(biology) to find out the function of genes and microRNAs.

#5 vintage grapes

vintage grapes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:34 PM

I am doing Bsc in Microbiology, long way to go through.
Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org  (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org  (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#6 sunil

sunil

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 05:46 AM

Hi,
I attended a seminar organized by International Nepali Biomedical Society held in Kathmandu on last Saturday (10th of June). It was nice to know that many Nepali people are doing research on Biotechnology / Biomedical Science in different parts of the world. It is another issue that whether such studies done in the develped countries bring any benefit to Nepal or not.
Sunil Kumar Joshi
WNSO - Nepal, Kathmandu

Visit My Website
Visit My Facebook
Visit My Academia.edu
Visit My Album

#7 sunil

sunil

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE(Amber @ Apr 28 2005, 02:55 AM) View Post

Can we support the homeless,ophan children in Nepal?The adopting a child through financially means.If each of us,support a child. We can make their lives into a much better 1.

Hi Amber,
It was indeed a very humble thought. If we could do that, our country would have been a wonderful heaven. Even we are unable to contribute in the way you have described, a handful donation that can improve the life of such kids little bit carries a great humanitarian value. Few months back WNSO Nepal has donated 25,000 NRs (received from UK) to a public school, where many such pupils are attending. Hope our small contribution has played some important role there.

I would like to request all generous Nepali students studying all over the world to contribute a small amount of money to the WNSO FUND so that we can extend our hands towards the service to the mankind. Thank you.
Sunil Kumar Joshi
WNSO - Nepal, Kathmandu

Visit My Website
Visit My Facebook
Visit My Academia.edu
Visit My Album

#8 BalayarCB

BalayarCB

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:36 AM

Amber Ji and Sunil Dai, it's great idea. We request WNSO to initiate the task. Let's join hands and donate whatever we can. I think we don't have problem to support one child till we're in abroad coz it just costs a mere Rs. 700 or Rs. 1000 per month to support one students.

#9 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 09:07 AM

It would be good if WNSO introduces UPLOAD feature ofresearches in pdf or .doc format

#10 DoctorX

DoctorX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE(dipeshmnm @ Jun 30 2006, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be good if WNSO introduces UPLOAD feature ofresearches in pdf or .doc format

ya
i completely agree to this...

but with time, many unwanted files may b uploaded so admin has to keep an eye one this...

amber!

no offence, but i think this is a forum/thread about research and not about social service and charity...
i don't want to be harsh, but u can start a new thread abt charity and social service in WHSO chautari!
WNSo itself is doing so much of it, so u can discuss it in other places inside chautari too, isn't it?

i just posted this comment to let this thread be purely abt reserch, and not charity... sorry if i offended you, didn't mean to...

Merci!

DocteurX
Royal South Hants Hospital
Southampton General Hospital
UK

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users