Sign in to follow this  
Nischal Pokhrel

INTRODUCTION THREAD!

Please post all your introduction here if you are a WNSO NZ member, let everyone know how you are! :D

I'll start.

Hello, I am Nischal Pokhrel, I'm a member of WNSO New Zealand and the web designer.

Edited by Nischal Pokhrel

Hey is there Liccoln University? in which city? Hope to get the WNSO-New Zealand website full of informations and chautari for more friends from new zea land!

Hey is there Liccoln University? in which city? Hope to get the WNSO-New Zealand website full of informations and chautari for more friends from new zea land!

I am not from Newzealand but I know Linclon is near Christchurch in Canterbury. They do have some department in Aukland as well. What information are you looking from Linclon?. I do some people working in the area of law there.

Yes there is, it is located in Christchurch, cheers. ;)

I also know that Lincoln University in ChristChurch. It has so many offers for international students.

Please visit the below link :: (International Students Page)

http://www.lincoln.ac.nz/section86.html