• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 pr_ric

pr_ric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE(dream_noon @ Apr 1 2005, 05:29 PM)
[hee hee hee tongue.gif  mad.gif  smile.gif  sad.gif  laugh.gif  huh.gif  blink.gif  ohmy.gif  ph34r.gif  rolleyes.gif  cool.gif  wink.gif  unsure.gif

hehe
aru emoticons chainan wink.gif

#22 sanjeev_ghimire

sanjeev_ghimire

Member - WNSO UK Committee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:47 PM

been late to see the topic , sorry for that

fun is fun reality is always reality.

hinduisam was the most educated community doings at that age.

what was the first living body to step on the moon? MR DOG

WHY?

cause, hinduism have given a clue mentioning that yudhistree had taken a dog with him while going to haven?

Thats just a simple clue that i wanted to mention.

I agree, we are turning to a global community,
i also agree , making fun with our religious stuffs, cause fun is fun, there is nothing better then fun.

But a simple question if we can't respect hinduism as a religion why can't we take hinduism just as a subject and give a respect to it,
i hope this way works out,
few properties of hinduism:
1) there is no restriction for anything on it,
2) it gives a basic knowledge of life, how does it works and that is practically.
3) sanskrit was the main language of hinduism, scientifically its proven that there is no language perfect then sanskrit in this world.(confused? why not?huh)
4) education is your interest , its a knowledge and its up to you how do you take?

thank you for reading this. Hope you don't mind

b]zefmn] b]zsf] nflu s]lx ug{g} k5{ eGg] 5}g .
cfhsf] o'udf hf] b]zjflz, b]znfO k|To jf
ck||T?kdf xflg x'g] s'g}klg sfd ub{}g eg]
Tof] ;Rrf b]zefm sxnfp5 ..

deshbhaktale deshko lagi kehi garnunai parchha bhanne chainna. Aaja ko yug ma jo deshwashi, deshlai pratchha wa apratchha roopma hani hune kaam gardainabhane teyo sachha deshbhakta kahalinchha

#23 shrbinay

shrbinay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE(milan_ire @ Mar 14 2004, 12:25 PM)
da oz gr8. n its really mysterious.
  but didn't people around that premises see that bridge?? and is it the first time being discovered?? ohmy.gif

View Post

AGREE MAN!

is the bridge underground or was hiding in the heaven?....bcoz why in the hell DOES IT REMAIN UNNOTICED TO THE SURVEYERS BEFORE????????????
....................................................................................

#24 Neha_Shahi

Neha_Shahi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE (sanjeev_ghimire @ Apr 6 2005, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But a simple question if we can't respect hinduism as a religion why can't we take hinduism just as a subject and give a respect to it,

I do respect to Hinduism coz I am a Hindu. By the way....Hinduism is not a book that you can prefer for your study. It's a nature of this planet. But yes, you can do study about others........!
Thanks N regards,

Neha Shahi

#25 kslsanjeeb9

kslsanjeeb9

Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:18 AM

Great thoughts !!!
Management is Art & Science of Getting Law as Results , this process results in Sanjibalisation .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users