Sign in to follow this  
KanchaUK

Namaste!

:D:o

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, just thought I'd say hi, also I was wondering if anybody could help me translate some stuff from english to nepali?? I wanna write a letter to my girlfriend in her mother tongue...Sort of our anniversary & I wanna make her feel special :D Also can anybody share the secret of how to cook good momo's with me? An old friend used to make them sooooo goood, but I forgot the recipe! :(

Hey

Chop the vegs/ mince the meat. as you wish.. mix it well up with spices..and butter..flatten the wet-floir ball like South Asian chapatti. Then keep the minced meat in it and roll it. then steam it (closed) for abt. 15 mins. Mo:Mo: us ready.

:lol: :lol: :)

Hey

Chop the vegs/ mince the meat. as you wish.. mix it well up with spices..and butter..flatten the wet-floir ball like South Asian chapatti. Then keep the minced meat in it and roll it. then steam it (closed) for abt. 15 mins. Mo:Mo: us ready.

:lol: :lol: :)

Cool :) What spices do should I be using? Ginger, garlic & chilli? missing any?

don't forget salt, And make some separate hand -made sauce!

dip esh

Cool, thanks for the advice :D I'm gonna try it out later on! I already made some smoked tomato & chilli dipping sauce ;)