Sign in to follow this  
Limitation//Moon

virus found.

wnso basi

Recently I downloaded an avast! VRDB virus scanner obviously because it's FREE . I tried norton and Mcfee but they costs. But while scanning it found a virus.

While I tried to repair or delete the access is denied . So is there any fellow who can help me to sort this out.

would be greatful .

Hi dude,

Don't let your precious computer crash and valuable data vanish !! £24.99 for Mc cafe' and £29 for Norton Antivirus+Firewall+Internet Security is not that too expensive is it? Using Freeware has lots of disadvantages like you've already experienced. If you just spend £24.99 U can have peace of mind.. as the virus software gets updated every single day.

Cut your outgoing money on Beer and entertainment and spend it on Anti-virus software smile.gif

TAKE ADVANTAGE of Student LICENCE while it LASTS. With Student licence you get up to 50 % off on Norton Antivirus retail price.

QUOTE (rajunpl @ Nov 14 2003, 09:22 PM)

While I tried to repair or delete the access is denied .

Try this :-

Start your computer

press F8

Go to safe mode and

run antivirus software.

Just a question hai. VDRB done the job. After all ats a freeware. How many of you folk would rely on this virus scanner.

It deleted the virus from the safe mode himal dai but performance of the computer is rather slow. It shocked me right after when i deleted the virus from safe mode. My 56k modem was running like broadband but it suck again when the speed is down than before .

Does any folks know why this happened..??

Hi,

There is another best way of getting rid off the viruses from your computer. This finds all the latest virus in your computer and fixes as well. Sometimes it is better than Norton. GOOD NEWS! Its all free. You do not have to install whole program. Just go to following Trendmicro website and scan your computer via web browser. You may have to download their Active X. But its safe. Do it right now:

House Call Virus Scan

Edited by rajen

QUOTE (Himal Rai @ Jan 19 2004, 10:26 AM)
If you guys are looking for Free Anti Virus software then
here is the link for you AVG Free Edition

Thank you Himal ji.