love_united

WNSO Cyprus - Feedback Needed !

Hello,Bharat dai!!!

Sorry for the late reply.I couldnot use the internet as my college was closed on Saturday and Sunday.Thank you very much for the appreciation.I have got all your instructions and the site will be developed accordingly.You have told about the draft categories of WNSO Sweden.Let me have a glance over it.Right now,we are interested in developing the site,making it more informative and entertaining.I am trying to popularise the site among the students of other colleges.The committee members might be selected after we have members from different colleges.Right now, we only have members from Cyprus college.

Ok,brother..if you have any further suggestion about WNSO Cyprus,please forward it to us.I will be sending the sample layout of the site as soon as we have one.Thank you .

I am sending you this messege in this post coz' I couldn't send PM in your address.The following error is shown everytime:

This message can not be sent because the recipient does not have permission to use the personal messenger or their personal messenger inbox is full.

This personal message has not been sent

Please make sure you invite all students from different college. specially in commettee, it is very important that there is representation from every college. Otherwise they will think this is something to do with those who study in Cyprus college and may not help.

Keep updating and move fast.

There is nothing suggestion from my side at the moment.

Guys, please give your feedback.

Dear Brothers,

Good day from Nepal...

Well I would like to get some suggestion from your end who are staying in Cyprus right now..Since I am coming to cyprus soon...I have heard that work permit is now allowed in Cyprus..Is it True..Just advice me if that is or not. However I have already pays my fee to come Cyprus in EUC in Master level.

Hope to receive your reply soon.

Ritesh

Dear Brothers,

Good day from Nepal...

Well I would like to get some suggestion from your end who are staying in Cyprus right now..Since I am coming to cyprus soon...I have heard that work permit is now allowed in Cyprus..Is it True..Just advice me if that is or not. However I have already pays my fee to come Cyprus in EUC in Master level.

Hope to receive your reply soon.

Ritesh

Hi brother:

I hope I am not late to reply your query. It's summer now, and most of us are engaged in some types of works. I think I am the only member still in touch with WNSO. Most of others choose to be inactive for their personal reasons. Meanwhile, I have already graduated from Cyprus College (Now EUC-Cyprus), so most probably I won't be here in October.

WORK PERMIT!!!! That's the big words for the international students in Cyprus. We had been dreaming of it since we started our academic career in Cyprus....and finally we got it. Need to enjoy??? I guess no. The "work permit" is still a semi-developed concept. I mean there is no clearcut decision about work permit. The Government has declared giving work permit of 20 hrs/week during college period and 38 hrs/week during holidays. But this law is strictly limited to certain jobs. Students can only work in the gas station, as delivery personnel, housemaid, gardener, and kitchen assistant. No jobs other than specified are allowed for the students. Working in a corporate level or managerial level is still an untouchable dream for the international students. Do you think those jobs justify with the level of education we have achieved in Cyprus? Do you think it's fair that those MBA graduates are working as waiters while their managers are not even a diploma graduates? There is no rule of giving a year working visa after the completion of study? So, if you are thinking to advance in your career, Cyprus is not just a place to be. If you are deciding to live ur life working in these low profile jobs and just hang up with ur MBA, then you are most welcome. However, I suggest you to apply for USA or UK first, because that's where everyone dreams to go from Cyprus. If you are thinking to do that, I think you should not come Cyprus because then you have to pay lots of money, one to come to Cyprus and another to move from here. It's better you choose one destination and you choose it right.

Meanwhile, I met some new Nepali students here in Cyprus. I can see their pity faces with the helpless expressions as they have been cheated by our local agencies. These agencies are referring Cyprus better than US. Why not, as they are getting more than $ 2,000 for each student. They will certainly say that as getting visa to Cyprus is easier than any other country. So, they will get more commission by sending them to Cyprus than to other countries. So, I suggest not to fall in any gimmick and try for another country. I am applying for US too. I will be very lucky if I get chance to leave this country.

At last: Cyprus is not in the Schengen. And if I beleive on the research I have done, there is no chance for Cyprus to enter Schengen before 2010 and may be no chance forever. So, don't beleive on such things. Thank. Any additional query is always welcomes.

Luv from love_united

Hi Brothers,

Really I appreciate for all those information you have given here.... Ofcourse it will be healthy information for all the nepalese friends who want to come cyprus for further study.

Well I have even dream something more then what you have said.. I even feel to try some other country rather then Cyprus after hearing you. But my bad luck that i have already paid my fees and everything is done. Now withdrawing all these will make no sense for me. so I would better prefer to come there to Cyprus and try for further education in some other country.

However just advice me if we can earn there as much that we can live and study there with the same cost and ofcourse some saving too.

If there is not also I am already fixed to come there..Hope i will catch u there. I will be coming there by next month means August.

Write back.

Ritesh

Hi Brothers,

Really I appreciate for all those information you have given here.... Ofcourse it will be healthy information for all the nepalese friends who want to come cyprus for further study.

Well I have even dream something more then what you have said.. I even feel to try some other country rather then Cyprus after hearing you. But my bad luck that i have already paid my fees and everything is done. Now withdrawing all these will make no sense for me. so I would better prefer to come there to Cyprus and try for further education in some other country.

However just advice me if we can earn there as much that we can live and study there with the same cost and ofcourse some saving too.

If there is not also I am already fixed to come there..Hope i will catch u there. I will be coming there by next month means August.

Write back.

Ritesh