Sign in to follow this  
MohanTara

Drug Abuse!!

What's going on in Nepal???

I have been hearing so many cases of drug abuses n etc.

Y isnt the government doing anything abt it n

y is it getting out of control??

Many teenagers r abusing it n yet

it's these promising young men n women who is needed 4 the future of Nepal.

If the government need 2 do anything, it have 2 curb the rate, the problem is escalating.

Drug itself is the cause of evil n i believe it's time 2 make stricter amendment in law n

give them a chance 2 start anew in life.

Government mean nothing in Nepal. If you try to do something good, you will be kicked out of government within minute, if you want to survive, you better just do nothing. If you want to remain in government for long, do what others do.

Question remain whether police is doing anything... and Yes, they are doing something. They are supplying drug to young people, they are founding new kidnapping and rubbery gang each day and protecting the gang members. So, who say police is doing nothing and government is doing nothing?

Look at the recent case of Guy called Damala who said to be High Profile Journalist but never pass SLC and despite police having all the proof to jailed him for rest of his life, our great leader called GIRI Ja once again made headline by backing the criminal.

Lets not expect changes in the country, those who do not want change in the country are too powerfull that anyone who want to bring changes will just failed.

If it hurts you to read this and you want real change then join me, lets create the group of patriot who will just punish these leaders by any mean.

Are you ready?

"Damala who said to be High Profile Journalist but never pass SLC " Woh! Great!

The world is full of hopeful analogies and handsome, dubious eggs, called possibilities, even in nepal, good 2 hear that.

I m unsure 2 what extend we have the means 2 "lets create the group of patriot who will just punish these leaders by any mean."

4 we r in different countries, n all we have r words which we effortlessly type across ou keyboards 2 express our thoughts n nothing more than that.

by "punish these leaders by any mean." This sounds "harsh" 2 me.. 4 i do not want 2 end up as terrorist. or a moaist.

MT, Terrorists and Maoists are not synonymous BTW.

Really i strongly disagree on it.

By killing n proving that the power of shooting/hunting down others can prove these maoists that they have all the damn powers n respect, then they r so darn wrong. All they have r egos which needs 2 be pricked n burst! What abt being robinhood? Stealing n mugging from the rich n giving 2 the poor?? Well i dont think they know what's it like 2 work our ass off n make sacrifices 4 our familes n 2 find out that we'd been robbed or our loved ones killed!

Not every1 who wants 2 see the world will be able 2. People r held in place by all sorts of forces –by commitments 2 work,by the needs of their families,by ill health, by poverty. Yet many, many more people could travel than do., y dont the maosit leader, Mr Parchandra or whoeverhe's called do abit of travelling 2 the neighbouring courtries, China n India, which we r so fortunated 2 be located n pay a vist or 2. It'll be much more appreciated n perhaps our country, Nepal n learn so much more, n even open more doors 2 outside world. Y wasted all our resources in fighting against 1 n another, load shedding, bhands, cutting off water supplies, when we have everything that we need 2 build a prosperous country!

Hey MohanTara,

Try to understand the CHANGE.

The CHANGE has come, under the peace process, led by Koirala and Dahal => Nepal's most popular leaders.

If you don't understand the change, or you are blurred in present rather than in past ; you are free to tell that Ozaswee Rana is AUTOCRAT.

Let me add some missing link in the process, Koirala and Dahal are not together, this is the missing link, actually by some UML or FORUM ..

"Let me add some missing link in the process, Koirala and Dahal are not together, this is the missing link, actually by some UML or FORUM .."

Ok Ozaswee Rana, glad 2 listen 2 ur take in this matter. I dont know y but we r quick 2 accept what others have written in "some" UML or FORUM ... n 2 what extend is this forum is legitimate n is posted in the views of the parties,itself. Where in fact all they can do is held a press conference n be transparent abt how they plan 2 run them. It's this kind of hide n seek that made my vision, like many others, " blurred in present rather than in past" turning maobadi into chorbadi, n chorbadi into maobadi, due 2 lack of transparency in the country 2day. My uncle is also from a communist party or UML party n though we've never met, I'm sure he's doing his best 4 his party as any1s n bringing abt changes. I respect all the efforts over the years he had toiled. I believe that transparency of government from top 2 the bottom holds the key 2 the system. 4 we know 4 certain, that even within the parties, a handful of them might not express the same view as the party leaders.

Edited by MohanTara

Lets not expect changes in the country, those who do not want change in the country are too powerfull that anyone who want to bring changes will just failed.

Pariwartan bhayeko chha, chhaina bhanna mildaina. jasto ki....kidnapping instead of direct shooting. This is the biggest point of change that we Nepalese people have since 2006-11-21 through the COMPREHENSSIVE PEACE AGREEMENT (CPA) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If it hurts you to read this and you want real change then join me, lets create the group of patriot who will just punish these leaders by any mean.

Are you ready?

:) I am with you but let's not forget that a single good WORD is enough powerful than a million n million bombers.

Happy to get Shivani DD back !!

Well brother! Me also so happy myself to have a time to this chautari after a long time. kahile kahi samaya ko abhav ta kahile kahi thau tyastai hunchha. Actually, I was in my native home town Doti and it takes about 4 hrs time to my village from capital Dipayal. So, you already knew the situation of the remote areas of our country. But now, it's fine with me and I am here with you all.