bijita

how can I sleep

I need a reason for sleeping these days . I really can't sleep at night. I can think of nothing neither can i sleep nor can i study. whats wrong with me. Back home I had problem of Insomania is it recurring? I canot afford not to sleep at night while I have rush every morning .Can anyone suggest me how would I get rid of these sleepless night?

Edited by bijita

I need a reason for sleeping these days . I really can't sleep at night. I can think of nothing neither can i sleep nor can i study. whats wrong with me. Back home I had problem of Insomania is it recurring? I canot afford not to sleep at night while I have rush every morning .Can anyone suggest me how would I get rid of these sleepless night?

Hey Bijita,

I am not a medical doctor but I think this website may help you to sleep.

41 Simple Tips to Help You Get to Sleep

Cheers,

Rema

Hey Bijita,

I am not a medical doctor but I think this website may help you to sleep.

41 Simple Tips to Help You Get to Sleep

Cheers,

Rema

Rema honey thanks I wish i could emply these tips I 'm addicted to caffee, but hot showers seems nice anyways thanks for the site.how well can u sleep?uppss did i ask wrong question?

I need a reason for sleeping these days . I really can't sleep at night. I can think of nothing neither can i sleep nor can i study. whats wrong with me.

Is it a symptom of something? like falling in love or something like that? May be... think about that

I don't know about the country you are in now, but here in the UK, the Horlicks we get here comes with a guarantee of giving you a good night's sleep if you drink a glass of horlicks before you go to bed. If you don't get one, you will get full refund..... guaranteed....

Do you think it's worth giving a try?

Hey Bijita,

I am not worried about my sleeping. I can go to bed anytime; 9, 10, 11, 12, or early in the morning. When I have plenty of things to do I may not sleep at all. When nothing to do, I may stay in bed whole day and night. When you are single and studying, life is quite erratic.

Whats about you? What are you doing in Sweden? With family or single? Or as Sachin has pointed out, have you fallen in love!!! :rolleyes::mellow:;) . May be you are suffering from severe homesickness. May be you are too anxious about your future.

I think it worths trying Horlicks as Sachin suggested. Anyway, you will be in the win win situation.

Cheers,

Rema

Bijita

as my experience with "not being able to sleep".........try to read TEXT BOOK of your college. I assure you that you will fall asleep very fast.

That's my experience. When ever i am not being able to sleep, I read text book lying in bed. That I fall sleep very fast.

Try it

Bijita,

I think to overcome your problem, try to listen very slow and melodious music when you prepare for your sleep.

After sometime you fell asleep.

Once try this tip.

If the problem still exists, consult with a doctor side by side.

Wishing for your good sleep, may you have it this night.

hey sachin

I wish I fall in love once again but i'm too old for that and about Horlicks............ uk is not far from Sweden may be this christmas I come and get for myself lets try. tara kasam ho ra bhaneko?

Rema,I'm single ready to mingle tara testai ho.Its too much of everything school school school. Ani I donot understand why they have to add credits for assignments and participating in Seminars too? I thinks this Sweden is playing nasty with me. tara initial days ma ta thakinthiyo sutthiye anandale tara.. pheri tehi problem socheko soche hooncha raat nai bitcha.

Shyam parasad and joy think I also have to try ur ideas. tara bhaneni kitab liyepanihaathma socheko soche hunchu raati.and Last night It was toomuch for me I went out in cold for couple of minutes and slept well think i'll imply thins tonight also .

thanks guys and grl

oe pidit... time is the best healer.. had same problem, was solved.. have same problem will be solved.. so take it easy and its fine.. drinking a bottle of wine feel whether its on nickle or dine.. believe it or not dear.. u will run out of this.. read some novel, take a shower, reduce caffeien intake, take milk before bed, have a jogging at evening, watelse if a person have same problem as i had and have.. so its life... everything is fair.. wll take away.. will call u some day.. see ya