Sign in to follow this  
csu

Do you miss Dashain?

Staying abroad I miss Dashain very much!

Do you also miss Dashain? Which event you miss most?

Hey,

I miss Dashain as a whole. I miss the environment created by the festive mood of Dashain. A special AROMA in the air that shouts loudly at you that Dashain has arrived. I miss long queues in the temples of Durga Bhawani. I miss hanging around with my close friends during Dashain holidays. And mostly, I miss my family members playing cards and shouting and eating a lot of delicious parikaars at home. I also miss smiley faces of the kids that tells they are also enjoying Dashain a lot.

Cheers,

Rema

i miss my family at fisrt...and..

i miss flying kites.....(ani chet bhako changa pachadi daudine...)

i miss ranga ko sukuti....

i miss khasi ko khutta polera khane....

i miss naya luga....

i miss langur burja...

i miss tass

i miss samaya baji

i miss tyo labsi/kaakro/mula/kerau ko achar

i miss tyo aroma, tyo shouting ( as rema g)

i miss tyo PASHUPATI ma naurath jane (aahile aayera chuk chuk lagcha...uhile bihanai uthera yaso nani haru herna janu parne raicha.....kehi na kehi bhai halthyo ki.....pashupatinath ko kripale)

i miss tyo nawami ma male ko tauko badne ..malai jahile ni jibro parthyo...last pali bangara parya thyo kyare..

i miss that environment mainly...taas ani chwela baji/coke/........jahile ni harthe taas ma

Dashain been there and done that I thought before leaving .I made my heart so strong saying I don't cherish anything in Nepal but truely Yo maan ta mero Nepali ho. I wish just to get a little smell of my Kathmandu phoor ko dungro nai sahi. alikati tempo, bus ko dhuwa. and while Dashain is in the air I'm quenching my thirst of celebration listening online radios and the advertisement related to dashain.

i miss the shopping mood, halla in baazar. Its nasty i might be too old for this yet gharma khasi lyayeko din ek kisim ko arkai ramailo hunthiyo and still I'm asking my family back home kaile lyaune kaile lyaune? other moment is going temple in the cool early morning the freshness still soothes my heart and gathering maan pareko different varieties of meat, wine and dashain bhari pet dhukne gari khayeko moments . me and my sister and my brother three of us used to have competion who has the biggest belly after eating and who can fart nastily. hehehe..............yahooooooooooooooooo dashain aayo tara yo maan rudaicha eklo thissssssssssssss thauma.

je gara jaso gara ...jata sukai laijaauu malai ..yo ..maan ta mero nepali ho....Hi Frens !

Happy Bijaya Dashami 2064.

We all miss you back in the Country . Have a fun and take care .

Bazzar haur ma Hallakhalla ..Asan ko sano galli ma Manchhhe Manchhhe ...Changa haru pani uderakheka ....Naya naya Luga ...Sim sim pani ..jado jado mausam .....Je hos jasto Paristhithi ..ma pani Nepali Passionately face gardai chan ....Dashai Ramailo cha ..Political ali tao cha ..Mausam chiso cha ..Janta Masta chan shopping ra kinmel ma ...Je bhaya pani yaha haru sabai jana Ramro sanga Dashai Manaunu hola ... Chitttai Affko affno kaam sakera ..Ghar farkhi aaunu hola .....Bhannne agraha gardchu ..........

Regards,

Sangroula Sanjeeb

Nepal Bata ....yah haru ko gaaule Mitra

Yes very surely.

When festival comes I miss parents and motherland. Well, never mind!

May I wish you all a very happy VIJAYA DASHAMI!

Edited by Pokhrel

when i was in nepal, actually i have thought dashain as a festival to have long holiday. But at present im at uk , and now i realise that dashain festival has its own importance in the family , i came to know that it is festival to sho shear our feeling among the family members. im really mising it. any way i will try my best to celebrate the festival here.