Sign in to follow this  
Maun

Life in Canada

As some of you might be knowing that I am in the process of migrating to Canada soon. So far things are smooth. If all goes well, I shall be leaving this place for Canada in Sept-Oct'09.

I was just wondering if anyone can provide me with some information what will be the life like in Canada ...... I mean to say the cost of living and other details to settle down there. Thanks.

As some of you might be knowing that I am in the process of migrating to Canada soon. So far things are smooth. If all goes well, I shall be leaving this place for Canada in Sept-Oct'09.

I was just wondering if anyone can provide me with some information what will be the life like in Canada ...... I mean to say the cost of living and other details to settle down there. Thanks.

interesting... have no idea about it..but should cost around 4-500 dollah... i presume.. city matters as well..someone of our wnso is in canada.. i guess, hope he writes back to u

I do not know but I was thinking whether I should try to get permanent resident status in Canada or in Australia. The thought is out of a blue, sometimes, I just think like this even without knowing if they at all entertain my application looking at my age, qualification and all stuffs like that.

Do any of you have any ideas how to get PR in Canada or in Australia? You can tell your experience, or what u have heard, seen, known etc. or can copy from somewhere as well. Let me know generally, if i ever qualify to migrate there.

don't know much, what I know is, it is cheap to live there compare to in Europe or USA. Very big country, small population, beautiful scene, excellent social benefit. Canada is dream to many in the world.

However, all these do come with some sting attach, that is, finding job in Canada is hard.

Many who migrate to Canada do cross border to USA and work there illegally. Good side is: you can get 6 months visitor VISA to USA on the border, if you have canadian residency. So entering USA is almost like we enter India.

Good Luck.