12 replies to this topic

#11 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 05:59 AM

Devchan,Aug 1 2005, 04:38 AM]
Well, Hats off to Mild Melody.Nice piece of work.

Whether it is an imaginary or it is real, for sure, the superb blend of words and some literatural  touch at the beginning and at patches has made it definately a great piece of work. Sexually arousing, and phenomenal way to express the factual passion, and natural wonder. Short but an intresting out.

But I have  a comment. The title is natural baeuty, the fisrt part fits perfectly with the title. But in the second part, it is more of a sexual beaty rather than natural beauty, though one cannot deny the fact that sex, and the sexual outlook is a nature as well. I would have been much happier had there been some more natural feelings in this article.

Keep it up!

thank you devchan,
well...my theme of natural beauty here refers to the physical beauty of a lady, which is always sexually arousing (but i don't mean here that i just look ladies in this sense, this is just one of the subject in which i wrote....and i no way mean that women are just seen by that sense)....the natural beauty that i described refering the environment....is a side plot. smile.gif
but your comments are very valuable...and they will be highly regarded by me in days to come.

#12 dusk

dusk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 08:06 AM

when is the next story comming??? huh.gif

#13 Reem

Reem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts