2 replies to this topic

#1 love_united

love_united

United

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 11:47 AM

Aussies are the best.....well, I am not the die hard fan of Australian team, but I could not stop myself praising this invincible team. The first test ta gayo Australian ko jhola maa. In this way, Australia showed the world how terrible the climax of this year Ashes could be for the tourist English team.

Australia is famous for it's mental strategy as well. Australia has been claiming that this year Ashes will be disaster for English and nobody could stop Australia to snatch Ashes back from England. Shane Warne put an extra pressure with his claim of developing a surprise bowl which he would deliver to England as a gift. Meantime, England's situation got worse as his best player Marcus Trescothick had to return back home due to injury. And Michael Vaughn was already not in the team. So, we can understand, England is purely a young team, as no experience player was there to assist it. This team has ambition, ability to fight but not a technique required to conquer the mighty Aussies. If special care is not being taken, there is no way English could defend it's title.

Let's see how English team will act in the 2nd test.
For latest views and analysis on cricket, Visit: http://www.cosmiccricket.com

#2 newapasa

newapasa

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 02:47 AM

Well....2nd Test passed .... so the 3rd..4th and 5th. did.
RESULT :
AUS = 5
ENG = 0

Don't want to write more, for I'm English Cricket fan.

Thought is free.

#3 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 01:33 PM

Till date, Australia thrashed england in one Twenty20 match and even in first One day between them after the 5-0 Whitewash in ashes Series. The agony of England is going high as Kevin Piterson has been ruled out from the rest of the series as he suffered grave injury when a ball by Mcgrath hit his ribs. He has returned back to England. Let's see what happens more.
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,