No replies to this topic

#1 love_united

love_united

United

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 11:26 AM

I dunno what is wrong with him. Does his best day terminate? Defending him with the excuse of elbow injury does not work now. If he is injured, he should not play. I am fed up of watching his 0-10 scores everytime. He is now playing worse than me. It's the time when Sachin should seriously think about his career. How he would like to end his career...with a satisfying grin of achivement or sad moment of lose? I think he should quit the responsibility with a joyous moment, and the time is now (or may be after 2007 world cup...I would love to see him in action then).

One thing is clear!!! Sachin's best days are over....and I am saying this....his one of the biggest fan. I don't want him to ruin his career achievement. He should be given the honor he deserves. Well, I wonder how Ricky Ponting is playing these days. I think he doesn't have break in his batting cycle....he is scoring in every match ...and scoring heavily. Soon he is going to break all the records. What do you think about Sachin? Please write.
For latest views and analysis on cricket, Visit: http://www.cosmiccricket.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users