• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 newapasa

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:36 AM

After Pakistan, now it's India's turn to leave port of Spain. History will remember this; A team composed of the players like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Sehwag, Yuvraj (don't want to count Indian bowlers...they're worthless) never lifted the cup...yes the very World Cup.
They are good occasionally, but they suit perfectly in COMMERCIALS.
bye bye India. and best of luck to them for next WC......they must develop some teesra to kiss the cup..yes the very World Cup .....after 4 years unless there's another Bangladesh or Murali
Thought is free.

#2 chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:19 AM

Yes, very disappointing performance by Indian Team. I was very disappointed to waste time to see such a low game. And it is very surprising also, Two strong teams India and Pakistan are not in the second round.

I had a very great hope that India will win and somewhere I had expressed my beliefs also.smile.gif but all shattered. Nontheless, finally it is a game and a match and win-loss will be there. We have to take it like this. Already Super8 has started and now it seems that West Indies are almost out. So, In semifinal, there will be Australia, NewZeland, South Africa. The fourth seat will either go to Sri Lanka or England. England will be my favourite and I think Australia is taking cup this time also.
Let's see
All Wnsoian please let's again copntinue our discussions on Cricket.
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,
When God himself is a thief?
In "Indra Jatra" by Dinesh Adhikary, Sajha Prakashan, 2051 B.S