11 replies to this topic

#1 newapasa

newapasa

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:01 PM

West Indies (likely) 1 Chris Gayle, 2 Shivnarine Chanderpaul, 3 Ramnaresh Sarwan, 4 Brian Lara (capt), 5 Marlon Samuels, 6 Dwayne Bravo, 7 Dwayne Smith, 8 Denesh Ramdin (wk), 9 Ian Bradshaw, 10 Jerome Taylor, 11 Corey Collymore.

Pakistan (likely) 1 Mohammad Hafeez, 2 Imran Nazir, 3 Younis Khan, 4 Mohammad Yousuf, 5 Inzamam-ul-Haq (capt), 6 Shoaib Malik, 7 Kamran Akmal (wk), 8 Rana Naved-ul-Hasan, 9 Yasir Arafat, 10 Mohammad Sami, 11 Umar Gul.

WHO IS GOING TO WIN??

- Cricket is a game where you can not predict unless other side is strong. Looking at the line up above, we can draw some pictures over match. On one hand, WI have got the master players (Gayle, Lara, Chanderpaul, Sarwan.....and it goes on) and on the other hand PAK, they've lost their key players (Afridi, Akhtar, Razzaq, Asif) as we all know. If we are guessing in this way, obviously, PAK should show some extra-skills from young players (Hafeez, Nazir, Sami) if they want to win this match. They must do something in this match. Let us not forget one thing here that WI is palying in their homeground. So pressure is high on PAKs side. But...yes friends BUT.....but if Pakistan takes some early WKTs (if they bowl first) OR they make huge total (if they bat first), WI are really gonna try their BEST infront of their own huge mass. And pressure will start flow from PAK to WI side. And again it's cricket..........

the result??
WHO KNOWS. ....but I'm supporting for PAK.

-np

Edited by newapasa, 13 March 2007 - 02:03 PM.

Thought is free.

#2 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:17 PM

Yes, the MAHABHARAT of Cricket is going to start soon, soon within less than half an hours when I am typing here. I also support Pakistan, not only support but think that Pakistan wins today as they seem to be stronger than WI. But yes, NP has rightly said that it is very unpredictable and anything can happen like within past six months, West Indies have beaten even Australia twice one in DLF Series in Malasiya and another in Champions Trophy.

There are my two favourite players in both the Teams. One is Brian Lara and another Captain Inzamum, Both are captains and I wish both make hundreds today but wish to see pakistan win.
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,
When God himself is a thief?
In "Indra Jatra" by Dinesh Adhikary, Sajha Prakashan, 2051 B.S

#3 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:19 PM

The West Indies is going very slowly maintaining run rate of around 3 by the end of nearly 20 overs, after the early exit of Chris Gyale. Nothing new and exciting. Let's see how it goes in coming overs.
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,

#4 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:20 PM

Another two wickets fell now. Chandrapul was waste with strike rate of 30 around without contributing much to the team.
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,

#5 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:22 PM

Over 2.2 Umar Gul to Gayle, OUT, Gayle on his way! Umar Gul banged one in a little short, the ball left Gayle off the seam, he nibbled at it and Kamran Akmal took a big step to his left to hold a catch at stomach height. That's an identical dismissal to the way Gayle fell in the warm-up match against India last week.
CH Gayle c wicket-keeperKamran Akmal b Umar Gul 2 (6b 0x4 0x6) SR: 33.33

Overs 19.2 Iftikhar Anjum to Chanderpaul, OUT, and Iftikhar strikes! great delivery, surprises Chanderpaul with the bounce, at chest height. The batsman jumps back, opens the face and feels outside the off stump - sure enough he connects with the ball, steering it straight into Akmal's open gloves, who did well with a dive to his left. Iftikhar gets his reward for some consistently straight bowling
S Chanderpaul c wicket-keeperKamran Akmal b Iftikhar Anjum 19 (63b 1x4 0x6) SR: 30.15

Overs 3.4 Iftikhar Anjum to Sarwan, OUT, seamed back from short of a length, Sarwan wafts and looks all at sea with a really insipid shot
RR Sarwan c Younis Khan b Iftikhar Anjum 49 (64b 9x4 0x6) SR: 76.56
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,

#6 scorpio

scorpio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:26 PM

download link - http://download.sopc...oad/SopCast.zip ...
Install it and login as anonymous ...
the channel address is - sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/18318
Put in the channel address into the address box (on top) and click the Watch arrow ...
Should start bufferring and then playing in a couple of minutes ...

I'm Not a Slave to a god that doesn't Exist ........ I'm Not a Slave to a world that doesn't give a $HIT

#7 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:46 PM

Thank u scorpio for the link. As I have that downloaded already but was not aware how to know which channel is telecasting it coz in india, it is set max and it is not in the list. I hope that it works as it is buffering now.

Can u tell me how we can find that the address of any channel? like how did u know or we know that sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/18318 is telecasting sports?

suppose i want to watch some live sports assume that that is happening like football. how do i know the address ? any idea?
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,

#8 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 05:26 PM

Lara also out in 41 overs but samuels is playing well. No more updates now onwards but some cooments will be there.sad.gif
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,

#9 newapasa

newapasa

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:15 AM

WC '07 1st Match, March 13
PAK vs. WI
RESULT : PAKISTAN LOST THE GAME BY 54 runs
All-rounder Dwayne Smith hit 32 off 15 balls and took three big wickets with his medium-paced seamers as West Indies won the World Cup opener by 54 runs. -BBC
Thought is free.

#10 newapasa

newapasa

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:17 AM

Today's fixtures

Wednesday, 14 March 2007
ICC World Cup
Australia v Scotland, St Kitts, 13:30
Canada v Kenya, St Lucia, 13:30

AUS and KEN will win the game respectively.

Thought is free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users