• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 01:01 AM

I got pissed off wiht this layout and new version... the earlier layout was user friendly than this one.. coz i could see things in flowing. I mean i could see the updated post.. but now i can't so its bit uncomfortable.. that for the reason.. i am getting bit far than i was close earlier.... do let me know if thing are flowing like before in teh layout...
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#2 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 08:41 AM

Brother,

That was Portal Plugin which is currently under development for new version. Old layout didn't work with new version. Hope we will get new portal soon. Sorry for inconvenience.
Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org  (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org  (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#3 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:02 PM

Hi bimal

We have been trying to use the old version of portal ( The one you referred as scrolling NEW POSTS), not forum software, but our efforts failed. We are waiting for the New Portal, due to the time constraints and our daily jobs to keep our bread ON. We are working with our ability to bring back the easy portal in the same old way. In the meantime, we want you to browse the board index, though we may have lost our very old way of using internet forums "usenet". Although it is frustrating. The board, it's contents and the service will always be the same. This frustration lets our board admins to rush towards the quick "go back to portal" service. Please be patient for the time being. Thanks.

#4 lucifer

lucifer

born to raise hell

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 05:22 PM

Nice to hear that we are going to get more user friendly portal. As far as the layout, it comes and goes so that is not the issue but quality presentation does matter. I'm sure you all will come with the one which is more easy to surf around (not that i'm saying this one iis hard).smile.gif
A full blooded Gorkhe ain't gonna care bout no spelling & grammers

#5 shady

shady

the one and only

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 12:52 PM

Fix the portal. Not everything you click works there. Dump the topics which are already deleted or moved.

Thank You.

#6 shady

shady

the one and only

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 01:41 PM

Hats off for a quick response and improvement. Keep it up, its getting better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users