14 replies to this topic

#11 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:29 AM

thank you himal ji, bharat dai and shady. I've also got hoe to write recomm letters. But hey folks , i've different idea:::::::
writing the recomm letter, one should not request to exagerrate. I am always in writing to-the-point type of letters.

#12 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:33 AM

Last time, i had asked my professor to make a comment in my English status as I made a quick application in a non-degree program as I had not TOEFL / IELTS. This recomm letter was short and to the point. It later worked !!!! BINGO !!!! So don't be so much worried !! cool down

#13 okinawa

okinawa

----

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:15 PM

yes, i go with Santosh here.
Balayar, you can discuss with newpasa there.

#14 BalayarCB

BalayarCB

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 04:04 PM

OKI bro, i have made applying the ideas provided above and it worked. Thanks goes to all WNSO members.

And, we most of time discuss, oki bro because we're in same dorm. But, now i am in Nepal, protesting ON THE ROAD Ha.......ha...ha...don't believe? Watch BBC or CNN or read their online versions

#15 newapasa

newapasa

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:54 PM

And, we most of time discuss, oki bro because we're in same dorm. But, now i am in Nepal,

miss you both. sad.gif

protesting ON THE ROAD Ha.......ha...ha...don't believe? Watch BBC or CNN or read their online versions

hola hola...I saw someone just like you in the news .....someone just like ...but.........but......but.......but...aakhanko nani lai ali ZOOM gari hereko.... ...was not YOU. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thought is free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users