Sign in to follow this  
Joy

Dashain is OVER now.....share your experience

after so much waiting the DASHAIN, great festival is now over........................................share you experience how you celebrate, what bad and good things you see etc. etc...

as for me....this dashain was great. But this dashain i strugled to find fresh vegetable.......mosty shops closed.........everywhere i go (to relatives house or market to buy vegie) ...................it's meat. MEAT...........................................

maybe next dashain i'll store more vegetable for me.........

Edited by Joy

after so much waiting the DASHAIN, great festival is now over........................................share you experience how you celebrate, what bad and good things you see etc. etc...

as for me....this dashain was great. But this dashain i strugled to find fresh vegetable.......mosty shops closed.........everywhere i go (to relatives house or market to buy vegie) ...................it's meat. MEAT...........................................

maybe next dashain i'll store more vegetable for me.........

So sad... Joy,

but also i envy you cuz you were able to celebrate dashain with your family and relatives... but i celebrated this dashain with my friends... Some nepalese had organized a Dashain special Program at Ansaan in Seoul.

It was quite interesting cuz we could enjoy Tika and Jamara there with ofcourse Dakshina... hahaha

and there was a cultural program too with Nepali Food...

In a whole it was interesting because we could feel as we were in Nepal among the Nepalese.

For me though this is my 2nd dashain without my family i tried to enjoy it with friends...

Anyways saying bye to Dashain 2064 Let's welcome Tihar and i hope joy will not forget to store vegetables but hope it will be easier for you than dashain cuz usually Nepalese enjoy More Meat in Dashain and Varieties of Sweets in Tihar... hahaha

My experience is tha BIDESH me huda ta nepali festivals haruko ko mahattwo badi hunchha,...

any have a nice time in Seol....with KIMCHI

I had exams during dashain. so, not much chnces of eating and celebrating. Was just busy in mugging up some sections. I have planned to eat non-veg food tomorrow on occassion of Great Festival. Let me see if that materialises. Staying in Hostel, You can not dictate cook what food u want to eat...............so, u can imagine how my Dashain might have been!!!!!!

Yaspala babaal ramro bhayo... tara grand mom bitekole ali manauna chahi payeena.. tara 1 new place visit gare ani Dhaan katey... yestai ho normal nepalese life..

dip esh

hang over hangover hangover....

oooo dekhyo kasto itc cha yo uncle?? tikako din gharma online herera bhayepani tika attend gariyo.hami ta ekdin dashain party bhanera gayoun 20 octoberma no tika only bhoj nepali khana chahi khaiyo then tika ko din ekjana nepali family ko ma bolayeko thiyo teha pani attend gariyo bhoj bhoj tara no tika ,j hos dashainma binita bhaujjuko gharma khana pachi supadi khana paaieyo ,that was great ecperience. arko pali ta je parlaparla gharmai manauna jaanchu mata jaanchu nepal.

Edited by bijita

This year my Tika was wonderful. We missed TIKA last year due to my grandmother's demise. This year it was wonderful four days celebration with whole family without any sacrifice.

This year my Tika was wonderful. We missed TIKA last year due to my grandmother's demise. This year it was wonderful four days celebration with whole family without any sacrifice.

Mine as well. This was probably one of the wonderful Dashain though we are not in Nepal. Most important thing is that I was able to enjoy this time because I just could finish my thesis on the morning of wednusday the 17th October. At last my four year long work came in one piece, now finally a bit of relief untill I get quizzed by an external examiner.

Edited by yogesh

This year as our Granny passed away we had no Tikas , and exchange of Subhakamana took place between relatives , freinds and i remained in the Capital city this year . A day of shopping for small bhaini ..Bhet ghat ...and some personal work ...as i had a back ache ....i was almost all the time was in home ..checking the WNSO webisite and updating with the new posts and arrivals ..nice to see WNSO new members registering in the Dashain time .. As we had planned to Visit Sankhusabha this Dashain as Trekking and socialization process it could not happen . Hope all members from abroad had very good time outside and inside Country .

Regards,

Sangroula Sanjeeb