Sign in to follow this  
sumanghimire

VISITING U.K

Dear all friends in U.k,

I am coming to London on 23rd December for 4 days. If any one of you are interested to meet then please arrange time. It will be great time to meet you there in London.

Looking forward to meet you all there

suman

Dear all friends in U.k,

I am coming to London on 23rd December for 4 days. If any one of you are interested to meet then please arrange time. It will be great time to meet you there in London.

Looking forward to meet you all there

suman

In which area in london will you be here?

DB Sahi

it would be nice to see you here in london.... it would have been even better if you could stay longer i.e. more than 4 days as we have got WNSO UK's meeting on the 30th of December......

Dear DB Shahi and Sachin, it seems that sumanghimire had posted this message long before and you have replied just now! For instance, moderation is not advanced.

With warm regards

Dipesh

Dear DB Shahi and Sachin, it seems that sumanghimire had posted this message long before and you have replied just now! For instance, moderation is not advanced.

With warm regards

Dipesh

Sumaji, thanks for remiding me about the message. This shows that I can trust you and looking for suggestion from you every activities in future as well.

Regards,

DB Sahi

Suman ji,

I assume it is late to respond your query. I wonder whether you are still scheduled to arrive England on 23rd of December? If yes, where about in London you’ll be staying?

Although, it is pretty much hectic month for those who are working especially in the hotel like me, I will try my best to find out some time to meet you. Indeed, it will be great to meet you while you’re here.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon!

As dipeshmnm pointed out, the reply to this query is too late........ i was late, DB Shahi was late and pokhrel ji, you are late too...... After dipeshmnm's post, i saw the date when this topic was started ...... it is only 3 years old....... anyway, suman ji, are you thinking of visiting london again this christmas?? let us know...

admin or moderator... is it not possible to set up a system whereby a post/thread will be deleted/unfunctional after it stops being relevant so that we will save ourselves wasting our time in responding to eseless queries,..........

Thanks for reminding Sachin ji. Yes, indeed, the post was itself 3 years old.

I thought it was in Oct. 2007 never saw 2004. It was pretty much sad we were unable to respond to Suman ji's query either

and missed to meet him while he was here in England in 2004.

yes indeed it was sad pokhrel ji,

hopefully, we will not miss this chance nest time when any of the WNSO members, worldwide, would ever wish to visit london at anytime in not so distant future.