Sign in to follow this  
denjubadal

*** VISA FORUM ***

Hi Friends!

Let's use this thread to Share Your Visa Queries and Experiences!

It will be easier way to find all necessary information by just clicking on a single thread!

Denju

Singapore

Singapore padrana jada chahi alik problem paryo...

tyo belama tourist visa Student Visa ma change garna milthyo.

Tourist visa ma gako thiye.. ani College bharna bhae.. immigration ma Nepal ko nagarikta English ma translate gareko chahinchha bhaner tension nai diyo.... Visa sakin lagi sakyo... visa badraidine hoina......

aaj apply garyo... ani parchi liyo ... 2 din pachhi aau bhanthyo...gayo Visa ta chhaina... feri turuntai apply garyo... feri parchi liyo 2 din pachhi gayo... je hosh 2-3 hapta yahi kaam jari rahyo.

Nepal baat mero sathi jo masangai Singapore ma padrathyo usko saathi le translate garer pathaidiyo.

Ani Immigration gako... ajha visa din mandaina...dherai tension bhai rakheko thyo....

Tehi bela Sarad Chandra Shah, Australia baat Singapore aaunu bhako rahechha. ek jana didi ko baat uha le thaha paaunu bhaechha mero visa ko barema...... maile ta uha ko naam matra suneko thiye... didile uha sanga bhet garaunu bho. bhet bhae pachhi uhale mero certificate haru hernu bho ani "Bhai ra ma immigration bholi janu parchha" bhannu bho..... mero man alik halka bho.

Uhale nai application lekhnu bho ani hami Immigration gaeu. Immigration ma uhale Head of the controller sanga bhetchhu bhaner appointment linu bho.....Immigration ko Head of the Controller sanga kura garnu bho...."Himal ko sabai kura ko jimmawari ma linchhu" bhannu bho.... tespachhi ta 5-10 minute ma nai Visa diyo... tespachhi chahi problem bhaena. Uha teti bela Singapore aaunu nabhako bha ma Nepal farkanu parthyo...mero padrai lathalinga hunthyo. Uha le malaai thulo gun garnu bhako chha.

London

malai chahi London ko Visa bare ma problem paren.

Uhi form ma ulekh gareka chahine documents ready garepachhi Embassy gaiyo (uhi college enrollment letter, accomodation ko letter, bank statement, aafno certificate haru...). Documents liye pachhi bholi palta interview ma bolayo.

Khaire thiyo interview line khas question pani sodhena.

Documents heryo ani... 5-6 wata question sodhyo

Singapore ma kahile course sakeko?

Kati barsha UK ma basne?

barsh ko college fee kati ho?

Kasle padranalaai paisa dinchha?

Income source ke ho?

UK ma kaha baschhau? yinai prashna haru sodhyo.....

tespachhi "Mr. Rai, you can come tomorrow to collect your visa" bhanyo...

London aae pachhi ta sadhai Visa badrauna aafai Home Office gae.

Documents sabai hunu paryo (application form, College enrollment letter, 3 mahina ko Bank Statement, Exam ko Certificates..)

College ko certificate matra nabhaera Exam Board ko certificate chha bhane ta tension nai chhaina. Khas question nai sodhdaina.

Kasle deal gardaichha tesko mood ma bhar parchha hola....Malai pahilo barsha chahi alik question sodhyo... jhandai 15-20 wata jati.... tespachhi ta kahile pani sodhena. Exam Board ko Certificates chahi sab bhanda maathi rakhe pugchha.

Edited by Himal Rai

Thanx a lot ,Himal bro for ur nice and informative attention in this thread.I hope this will help the guys and gals who wish to carry their study in Singapore.By the way,did u apply for United kingdom from Singapore?Is it credit transfer?What is ur course there?

Thanx.

Ok frens,though I amnot in any foreign country right now,yet i wanna share my personal feelings which I have got during my UK's process.

Well,I had applied for the student visa inUnited kingdom in the late January of 2003.As it was my first time and I didn't have any person to guide me during my process,I had done lots of mistakes which should not be done.That's why I had been rejected.Well,let me inclose some facts.First mistake which I had done was that I had enrolled in the "London International College".The mistake is that it's an american associated college where the education and fee structures are of american style.The counseller asked me why I wish to study in UK and not in USA as I was going to study the american course.I tried to give possible answers but that didn't impress the counseller much.(Tell me what should be the possible answers for this ?).

The second mistakes was my bank statement and transection.The counseller didn't agree to accept my bank amount to be of Rs. 19,00,000/-.Though I have shown the proper way to support my bank statement,but the counseller seemed to be unsatisfied.What can be done there?After a long headache(he asked me questions for more than half an hour),he finally congrated me my rejecting my visa apply.He didn't show any interest to see my academic documents which were very impressive.He just said that I am not going to study there and probably didn't return back too.I got heart broken and returned back with sad mood.

I didn't want to make the people discouraged by writing these sorts of stuffs.The thing I wanna tell is that the preparation should be fullproof and u shud have all the possible answers to return back to the face of counseller.If u r qualified and active,u will get the visa.Don be fool like me.OK? tongue.gif

QUOTE (love_united @ Jun 14 2003, 07:21 AM)
By the way,did u apply for United kingdom from Singapore?Is it credit transfer?What is ur course there?

Singapore dekhi maile apply garin..... Nepal ma nai kaam garchhu bhaner farkieko thiye tar.... 10-11 mahina samma kaam khojda khojda....... interview jada jada wakka bhaera feri London ma study garna apply garera...... bideshinu pareko....

Singapore baat ta aauna sakinchha... further study ko lagai bibhinna college haruko link UK, US ra Australia ka University haru sanga chhan. required document haru bhae pachhi Singapore baat nai apply garer aauna sakchhan. Dherai aaeka pani chhan.

Mero course Singapore gae dekhi Computer Science ho.

Hi everybody!

Did anyone know who is the Visa interviewer at US Embassy nowadays?

I have heard that sometimes the accepting Visa application is depends on the mood of the interviewer, is it ture? What types of doucments they look for? What are the common question that the interviewer ask to the applicant?

Thanks for your answer.

sailadai.

I wonder why are other members not taking part in this topic.I request other wnso members who are studying in different countries right now to participate in this topic and share their visa experiece with other members.This is the important topic which will help other nepalese students to prepare themselves before applying for visa in any country.

Attn: Members from Germany!

Help me to help her

----------------------------------------------

Hi everybody!

One of my friend is in Germany for study purpose. She lives in salzberg there. I talked with her yesterday and it is come to know that she is in troulbe.

Her visa period is expiring in august. She is not willing to come back and according to her if she applied for extending visa period she has to show some money (euro) in her bank account and there is not enough money to show. She talked with some nepali friends there but they did not helped her.

In this situation,

1. What are the possible things she can do?

2. There is not any bank that shows fake balance like in nepal ?

3. To whome (nepali) she has to contact with to solve her problem ?

4. There is not any forum/instituation that helps nepali student out there?

Your help will be highly appreciated. if anyone willing to help just repply this forum or send me email at denjubadal@hotmail.com and i will provide her address along with contact number.

Thank You very much for your helping attitude.

sad.gif

denju badal

Nepal

hi denju

Honestly, to speak what i think, the best option for her if she does not have enough money to hold herself in germany is to go back to nepal and come back again when she has enough money. Because she would have lived upto her visa conditions, getting visa another time won't be much of a problem.

Anyway tell het to get in touch with nepali samag (www.nepalisamaj.org), its an association o nepalese in germany. They may be able to provide her with concrete advice.

Making a fake document in europe. Are you crazy??? Perhaps a visa extension can be possible if she shows a bank balance in ktm, and explain to the counselor that the money will take som time to reach her account in germany becoz of the foreign currency regulatory rules in nepal.

Nepalese can't help. Sabaiko samasya tyerstai ta ho ni.