Sign in to follow this  
Deven

UK Immigration

Please lets raise queries about UK immigration so that we can help each other. There can be similar threat on immigration issues of different states.

All the best,

Deven

Passport bina auda ke sambhav chha? ph34r.giflaugh.gif

Passport bina auda ke sambhav chha?  ph34r.gif  laugh.gif

67814[/snapback]

Hindustanma aunus, ke ke sambhav chha ma jaher garnechhu. mad.gif

In Cyprus,the international students are not allowed to apply for the student visa to UK or USA.UK immigration though allows them to apply for tourist visa. I want to know if it is fair enough to prohibit us from such application.Is there any rule or they are just doing it with their own wish?

In Cyprus,the international students are not allowed to apply for the student visa to UK or USA.UK immigration though allows them to apply for tourist visa. I want to know if it is fair enough to prohibit us from such application.Is there any rule or they are just doing it with their own wish?

68113[/snapback]

I'd have thought they would have allowed you to apply for a visa, though they always can refuse the application.

There does not need to be a law for immigration. The officials have the right to decide on their own, so apparently immigration is not regulated.

Santosh

68113[/snapback]

I'd have thought they would have allowed you to apply for a visa, though they always can refuse the application.

There does not need to be a law for immigration. The officials have the right to decide on their own, so apparently immigration is not regulated.

Santosh

68118[/snapback]

Oh,yeah!!!You are right.One of the nepalese has applied to America from here.Though he was permitted to face interview,he was rejected without being asked a single question.I want to know,what's the purpose of accepting the application if the immigration has no mood of giving visa?Does it want to earn via the visa fee? huh.gif Moreover,is it possible to appeal incase of any unreasonable claim for the visa rejection?

Oh,yeah!!!You are right.One of the nepalese has applied to America from here.Though he was permitted to face interview,he was rejected without being asked a single question.I want to know,what's the purpose of accepting the application if the immigration has no mood of giving visa?Does it want to earn via the visa fee? huh.gif Moreover,is it possible to appeal incase of any unreasonable claim for the visa rejection?

68120[/snapback]

As far as I know and if the laws haven't changed recently, you can appeal against the decision of both US and UK visa refusals but the procedures aredifferent. For US, I think you'll have to appeal at the visa issuing post where the application has been refused (from what I had heard from friends in Nepal) and for the UK, you must post your appeal to the home office in the UK.

Please lets raise queries about UK immigration so that we can help each other. There can be similar threat on immigration issues of different states.

All the best,

Deven

67716[/snapback]

Hello all,

What could be the better ways to stay longer in UK?

Currently I'm in student visa for over 2 yrs. It is illegal to work full-time, but I'm engaged in full-time job (sales assistant). I have seen lots and lots of students doing full-time, so it makes me not worry about homeoffice. I'm doing diploma course in IT from a cheap college.

Don't know what could be other options to make my suitation better.

regards,

VZ