Sign in to follow this  
hypnotic

Is this true??

dear all,

i just need help from whoever has been in my brother's position. Well, the thing is that last week my brother applied for uk visa, but his visa got rejected because he told the councillor that none of his family memeber are in uk. Because i have been in UK, the councillor knew that he was not telling the truth. When i asked few of my nepalese friends prior to his interview, i was told that it is not good to tell the councillor that your family members are in uk. So, i told him not to tell that i was in UK. Since, his visa rejection he is pretty disappointed. he says, becauses they haven't stamped the "rejection" itself on his passport he can still apply?? If he can apply what reallly does he needs to do?? anyone with any experience regarding this matter, please help. it would be really appreciated.

I think he need to wait few more time before he reapply. they didn't stamp as rejected in passport doesn't mean they do not have record. They will keep record for quite a few time. At least it is worth waiting for few more months.

He could have tell the truth.

dear bahart ji,

thanks for the reply. yes, i think he could have told the truth but as i mentioned in the early post, some of my friends advised me to tell him that there is noone in uk. And i thought like they had experienced all these things so they better be right. didn't knew that this would happen. so, do you suggest that he better wait for few months before he reapply again? few more months means how long, if you could be bit precise, i would be grateful.

Again, thanks

I think they keep record for 5 years. Which mean it is long time to wait, however, once new councillor come to VISA section, there could be chance.

Alternative way is, he can appeal agasinst the decision.

Such a 'inferiority' of Nepalese Students around the CONSULATES and EMBASSIES... why is it so?

PLZ try to have your WEIGHT on such cases : this applies esp. for students coz. this time is really a SENSITIVE moment.

well we are not thinking of appealing against the decision given. he wants to reapply again this Jnauary whatever the outcome.

And about the "Inferirority" of students when applying for visa in my view is that their whole dreams relies on that small stamp which that consular gives. Esp. when you are young and full of hopes and dreams you start palnning ahead and on top of that all the pressure from family and friends makes it even worse if you fail to get a visa. So, obviously people wants to try hard and under that stress i think the whole process of inferior condition develops.

dear all,

i just need help from whoever has been in my brother's position. Well, the thing is that last week my brother applied for uk visa, but his visa got rejected because he told the councillor that none of his family memeber are in uk. Because i have been in UK, the councillor knew that he was not telling the truth. When i asked few of my nepalese friends prior to his interview, i was told that it is not good to tell the councillor that your family members are in uk. So, i told him not to tell that i was in UK. Since, his visa rejection he is pretty disappointed. he says, becauses they haven't stamped the "rejection" itself on his passport he can still apply?? If he can apply what reallly does he needs to do?? anyone with any experience regarding this matter, please help. it would be really appreciated.

mero pani baba lai without interview nai reject garidiyo reapply garda kheri couple of weeks ago..............

around 10 jana bhanda badi thiyo hola 2 o'clock ma call garera sub lai u r refused bhandai paper didai..................

Mailey Kura gareko tyo bhitra ko Nepali Kt haru sanga tini haru ta euta blank paper po dincha and bhancha tapain ko chitta nabhujeko lekhnus and then we will keep ur comment in tte comment bix rey...........

Tyo jabo Haaami halna saki halcha ni bhaneko........

Khai aba bhitra bata nai tyestai order ayepachi k garney bhancha...............

Aba US Embassy ko jastai apply chahi

Standard Chatered Bank ma .............

and just Interview in embassy.............

From Oct 2.

Many things are there to be concerned about .it's not about refusal and there is no way who apply must get visa.......it depends on the type of documents you submit,it depends on your personnal skill like facing interview ......and many more......

visa interviewer are always moody and we must have a kind of art to make them realize that yes he /she/we cud do ,cuz nowadays everyone can make a one document to show and hence we are nepali ha ha ha.......

generally, if there is visa rejection a person have to wait for minimum of six months...but how cud that be possible as u said there is no visa rejection stamps......i think they put him in pending otherwise he would have got rejection stamp...if u applied means either there is visa or rejection stamp and if there is no means they are putting him in pending request list.......

So you need to ask wid the counsellor of visa section department or contact british council for more information.........

As u said ur brother lied about u living in U.K, it means when he was making document he put ur picture photo in relationship certificate with ur family member......and was mismatched well i guess......or if he would have shown single son that would have been better....

Truly he did mistake that he lied because we have to lie if they ask other 3rd person relative is in uk or not.....if u are real brother then u have to say or speak fact that yes my brother is there in uk..it doesn't matter..we should not talk about other relations cuz foriegner they don't believe in relations......

first of all thanks to all of you for sharing things with me. basically, my brother showed him as being the only son, as he is my own brother they had my records so they asked him whether he had anyone in Uk and he said no but later on they showed him my documents and denied to give visa but the ciunsular did tell him to reapply again showing all my documents. He also gave him a reappeal form too. but we don't want to reappeal. i just wanted to know if somebody has been in the same situation what did they do when applying again?? what sort of documents they presented and my brother was also mentioning that when he asked the counsular that when can he applyagain he said he can apply anytime he wants. i was just suprised by that and truly he doen't have rejected stamp on the passport.