Sign in to follow this  
uprightfellow

Cheapest Flight

If anyone can please guide me the cheapest Airlines Flight (single only)from London to Kathmandu Airport???

Thanks a lot...

Cheapest airline is BIMAN (Bangladesh) tara tyaha bata chha ki chhaina, tyo bhane thaha bhayena.

Cheapest airline is BIMAN (Bangladesh) tara tyaha bata chha ki chhaina, tyo bhane thaha bhayena.

Yes, cheap is Biman Bangladesh. Catch is, there is long transit in Dhaka but you save alot with this airlines. London to Dhaka to Kathmandu flight chha.

If anyone can please guide me the cheapest Airlines Flight (single only)from London to Kathmandu Airport???

Thanks a lot...

the best deal i found for nepal airfair so farr on STA TRAVEL. i think u most visit any branch OR log on to website. make sure u r holding student discount card with u. 528.00 incl tax, wish y best of luck.

Though this post may not be much related to this question still I have something to say here and that is the cheapest Air Lines from Kathmandu to New Delhi is COSMIC AIR.........IF u take ticket in advance, You havee to pay only Nepali Rs. 35oo around.

If anybody wants to fly to Nepal via Delhi, on 28th of sept. (Dept. from Heathrow airport at 6am) and arrival at Delhi at 10pm same day, then u will get return ticket for the price of GBP 310.00 only by Air Italia. But the fare might be different from above if you do late. So hurry up and grab this good price. U will enjoy nightlife of Delhi upon arrival and have enough sleep to catch your prefferred flight to nepal the next day. Airfare to nepal from Delhi (including return) might not cost you more than equivalent GBP 80.00 or so including tax at both sides.

Doesn't it sound nice !!!

I am also looking for someone to fly the same flight together. If there is someone, please contact me on 07708382985 (between 12am-2pm)/7days.

Me- Nepalisaadhoo

Though this post may not be much related to this question still I have something to say here and that is the cheapest Air Lines from Kathmandu to New Delhi is COSMIC AIR.........IF u take ticket in advance, You havee to pay only Nepali Rs. 35oo around.

Can you give some link where i can find about that deal.. well seems interesting.. and need to go to delhi tooo... once i wll b back home.. so can you do me a favour by sending me proper link or address so that i can keep in touch wiht respective body....

Cheers,

b-mal