• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 uprightfellow

uprightfellow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:26 AM

If anyone can please guide me the cheapest Airlines Flight (single only)from London to Kathmandu Airport???
Thanks a lot...

#2 sujita

sujita

Board Member

• Chautari Board
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE(uprightfellow @ Jul 22 2006, 09:26 AM) View Post

If anyone can please guide me the cheapest Airlines Flight (single only)from London to Kathmandu Airport???
Thanks a lot...

Cheapest airline is BIMAN (Bangladesh) tara tyaha bata chha ki chhaina, tyo bhane thaha bhayena.
Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#3 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE(sujita @ Jul 22 2006, 10:49 AM) View Post

Cheapest airline is BIMAN (Bangladesh) tara tyaha bata chha ki chhaina, tyo bhane thaha bhayena.

Yes, cheap is Biman Bangladesh. Catch is, there is long transit in Dhaka but you save alot with this airlines. London to Dhaka to Kathmandu flight chha.
Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org  (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org  (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#4 palxeno

palxeno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE(uprightfellow @ Jul 22 2006, 10:26 AM) View Post

Thanks a lot...

the best deal i found for nepal airfair so farr on STA TRAVEL. i think u most visit any branch OR log on to website. make sure u r holding student discount card with u. 528.00 incl tax, wish y best of luck.
"The hardest thing to learn in Life is, which bridge to cross and which to burn."

#5 BalayarCB

BalayarCB

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 05:55 AM

here, NA is the cheapest as far as ICN-BKK-KTM route is concerned.

#6 chamatkaribaba

chamatkaribaba

ICC Member

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 11:09 AM

Though this post may not be much related to this question still I have something to say here and that is the cheapest Air Lines from Kathmandu to New Delhi is COSMIC AIR.........IF u take ticket in advance, You havee to pay only Nepali Rs. 35oo around.
Theft!
Theft!
And Theft!
No one is safe anywhere,
Thieves are rampant everywhere
Light is stolen,
Dreams are stolen,
Faith is stolen,
Mud is stolen,
Love is stolen,
Life and death are stolen
Alas! What can you expect from others,
When God himself is a thief?
In "Indra Jatra" by Dinesh Adhikary, Sajha Prakashan, 2051 B.S

#7 DahalP

DahalP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2006 - 11:32 PM

If anybody wants to fly to Nepal via Delhi, on 28th of sept. (Dept. from Heathrow airport at 6am) and arrival at Delhi at 10pm same day, then u will get return ticket for the price of GBP 310.00 only by Air Italia. But the fare might be different from above if you do late. So hurry up and grab this good price. U will enjoy nightlife of Delhi upon arrival and have enough sleep to catch your prefferred flight to nepal the next day. Airfare to nepal from Delhi (including return) might not cost you more than equivalent GBP 80.00 or so including tax at both sides.

Doesn't it sound nice !!!

I am also looking for someone to fly the same flight together. If there is someone, please contact me on 07708382985 (between 12am-2pm)/7days.

Me- Nepalisaadhoo

#8 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE(chamatkaribaba @ Aug 1 2006, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Though this post may not be much related to this question still I have something to say here and that is the cheapest Air Lines from Kathmandu to New Delhi is COSMIC AIR.........IF u take ticket in advance, You havee to pay only Nepali Rs. 35oo around.

Can you give some link where i can find about that deal.. well seems interesting.. and need to go to delhi tooo... once i wll b back home.. so can you do me a favour by sending me proper link or address so that i can keep in touch wiht respective body....

Cheers,
b-mal
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users