• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 prayash82005

prayash82005

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 07:42 AM

smile.gif Namaste to all nepali friend , i am prakash aryal from thamel , kathmandu, working in tourism field since 4 yrs. now i want to continue my study on same field travel and tourism . so i am thinking to study in sweden . if anyone friend who is studying in sweden for some guideness to me it will my pleasure . please i am waiting , my email add , prayash82005@gmail.com . thank you .

#2 prayash82005

prayash82005

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE(prayash82005 @ Nov 11 2005, 07:42 AM) View Post

smile.gif Namaste to all nepali friend , i am prakash aryal from thamel , kathmandu, working in tourism field since 4 yrs. now i want to continue my study on same field travel and tourism . so i am thinking to study in sweden . if anyone friend who is studying in sweden for some guideness to me it will my pleasure . please i am waiting , my email add , prayash82005@gmail.com . thank you .

Hello Dear friends who are studying in sweden , please i am waiting your reply yar.
smile.gif

#3 love_united

love_united

United

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 11:59 AM

Dear Prakash,
I would like to attract your attention towards this link. I dunno if it could really help you for your matter or not, but I feel it's my responsiblity to help you.
Please click this link:
Nepalese student in Sweden

Thanx.
For latest views and analysis on cricket, Visit: http://www.cosmiccricket.com

#4 BS

BS

General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 08:50 PM

Thanks love_united for your directional post.

Prayash,
Please check this url for some informaiton about Studying in Sweden. This is one of the reputed university in Europe. I have some kind of association with Lund University but not at all relevant with your background. But this could hellp you in getting idea of studying in Sweden.

http://www.lu.se/o.o.i.s/450

Edited by benktesh, 18 November 2005 - 09:05 PM.

#5 BS

BS

General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 09:05 PM

Prayash,
Check this forum link and direct your querries to one of wnsno memeber from Sweden.

http://chautari.wnso...wtopic=9028&hl=

#6 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 11:37 PM

it would b more appretiative to know about the terms associated with basic earning for daily living and accomodation as lund is the option... i might b going to... see ya....
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#7 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 06:59 AM

SWEDEN is the best scandivan country for further study.

#8 Limitation//Moon

Limitation//Moon

Advanced Honourable Member

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,810 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 03:29 PM

About basic earning for survival, It is same in all EU countries, ...If you have certein destination in your life....you can make it, there are many people who are making it....

Don't ask about income/expenditure ... ask Where you are best suited or your desired subject is best recognised...If you are so much into it do some effort on searching scholarship , if no luck, gather some money to get in your desired country....There are millions of asian students in EU/American countries...Most of them are from Middle/working class....

You know the value of money, you know how much it takes to spend for survival. So just heed on the goal without unimportant confusion. Make a goal strong and very transparent.

#9 SilentHill3

SilentHill3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 03:08 PM

I wonder how easy to get permanent resident in Sweden? After working on work visa or going to student in temporary resident visa, how hard is it to convert to permanent resident visa anyone knows?

#10 Reserve but want to be ...

Reserve but want to be ...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (Limitation//Moon @ Jan 10 2006, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About basic earning for survival, It is same in all EU countries, ...If you have certein destination in your life....you can make it, there are many people who are making it....

Don't ask about income/expenditure ... ask Where you are best suited or your desired subject is best recognised...If you are so much into it do some effort on searching scholarship , if no luck, gather some money to get in your desired country....There are millions of asian students in EU/American countries...Most of them are from Middle/working class....

You know the value of money, you know how much it takes to spend for survival. So just heed on the goal without unimportant confusion. Make a goal strong and very transparent.

Hey Hey,

Gone through your profile and found that u are from Gongabu and i am also from gongabu.

I am appliying for the master in tourism in sweden. do suggest the things that i need to do before visiting there?

Take Care

DIPESH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users