• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 12:18 PM

Is it really that hard for people to fall down on their knees and pay tribute to me? I certainly don't think so. I mean cats are the superior species obviously and should be shown respect. Especially the cream of the crop, (a.k.a moi). What do humans do anyways? Test lipstick on pigs and bath in their own filth! And besides, have you ever looked at a human? They are hideous. I have yet to see one with a tail. However, one good attribute most humans have is that they understand our feline need for independence and they give lots of love and affection. On the flip side, though, they haven't a clue on how to respect their superiors. Well maybe it isn't that bad. By not letting on how intelligent we furry little buggers are, the defeat of the ignorant humans will be quick and painless. Well maybe not entirely painless on their part. I mean after their insolance they must be properly punished. Which is why they shall be enslaved for the rest of eternity. But enough talk of world domination. My owners, lovely people as far as humans go, should be back soon so I must switch to "fuzzy" mode. This means I have to get some socks out of the drier and start making some static. At times the electric shock hurts, but it is always worth it. I have yet to see a single cat match my divine fuzziness. The silly humans think their socks are lost in the drier, but little do they know that it is all part of our master plan. Oh, there they are at the front door. I must take my leave, but it will not be the last you hear of me. For someday I shall transform from Mr Snugglesworth to King Snugglesworth.....wahahahaha!

#2 dusk

dusk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE(mild melody @ Aug 12 2005, 10:18 PM)
Is it really that hard for people to fall down on their knees and pay tribute to me? I certainly don't think so. I mean cats are the superior species obviously and should be shown respect. Especially the cream of the crop, (a.k.a moi). What do humans do anyways? Test lipstick on pigs and bath in their own filth! And besides, have you ever looked at a human? They are hideous. I have yet to see one with a tail. However, one good attribute most humans have is that they understand our feline need for independence and they give lots of love and affection. On the flip side, though, they haven't a clue on how to respect their superiors. Well maybe it isn't that bad. By not letting on how intelligent we furry little buggers are, the defeat of the ignorant humans will be quick and painless. Well maybe not entirely painless on their part. I mean after their insolance they must be properly punished. Which is why they shall be enslaved for the rest of eternity. But enough talk of world domination. My owners, lovely people as far as humans go, should be back soon so I must switch to "fuzzy" mode. This means I have to get some socks out of the drier and start making some static. At times the electric shock hurts, but it is always worth it. I have yet to see a single cat match my divine fuzziness. The silly humans think their socks are lost in the drier, but little do they know that it is all part of our master plan. Oh, there they are at the front door. I must take my leave, but it will not be the last you hear of me. For someday I shall transform from Mr Snugglesworth to King Snugglesworth.....wahahahaha!

View Post

Respect is not respect until it comes from the inside smile.gif it has a second part?

#3 ashis

ashis

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 01:55 PM

Impressing!!!!!
Wichtig ist was der Man tun,nicht wie er Aussieht...

#4 dusk

dusk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE(ashis @ Aug 13 2005, 11:55 PM)
Impressing!!!!!

View Post

yeah, but, at some portions, it was very difficult for me to understand. I went through my POD several times biggrin.gif tongue.gif

#5 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 01:30 PM

i will try to write as simple as i can....in days to come...like you did dusk! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users