• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 dusk

dusk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 03:23 AM

Natural beauty redefined in terms of a lady, the concept is a nice one mild. i read you story once again, the use of words is brilliant, the nature itself is explained in a poetic manner as in:
the late rays of the evening sun filters through the leaves to reflect the colors in your hair and
The ending rain has cooled the air, leaving the forest with a fresh clean smell of pine and birch with a hint of lilac from a distant field. We hear the excited calls of the birds announcing our presence as we move deeper into the forest. As we explore we come across a growth of wild rose. Though smaller than a domestic rose they sometimes blend the colors of pink and yellow
i am imagining myself, how would it be to experience that!

#12 shuva-kamana

shuva-kamana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 05:59 AM

Good things comes to those who waits.Waiting for rest part.... Mild melody in the evening sun must have the best indulgement. So starting your story from the dusk must have the best pleasure among us.

The concept of beauty start from the mild dusk. Like when a child born into this world has no other concept than a innocent purity. So w'll be waiting for the rest of the story. Suva kamana brother.

The aroma of her and the whisky as it coat darker has more strength, want to hear the rest mild ji. Let your talent grow and play.

#13 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE(dusk @ Jul 30 2005, 08:56 PM)
wow, so amazingly written, the descriptions are awesome and the emotions and desires are explained and brusted in an original way by mild melody. i now can say that mild writes both poems and stories with equal responsibility and beauty.
waiting for the following part mild. post it soon.

View Post

you are being too sweet with me dusk. thanx anyways.

#14 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 08:38 AM

So w'll be waiting for the rest of the story. Suva kamana brother.

i will post it as soon as possible...after hearing some more from other members.
thank you for your sweet words, they will be helpful to rectify myself.

#15 ashis

ashis

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:36 AM

Ok we are waiting for teh second Part

Wichtig ist was der Man tun,nicht wie er Aussieht...

#16 dusk

dusk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE(mild melody @ Jul 31 2005, 06:34 PM)
QUOTE(dusk @ Jul 30 2005, 08:56 PM)
wow, so amazingly written, the descriptions are awesome and the emotions and desires are explained and brusted in an original way by mild melody. i now can say that mild writes both poems and stories with equal responsibility and beauty.
waiting for the following part mild. post it soon.

View Post

you are being too sweet with me dusk. thanx anyways.

View Post

no i am not...yu deserve it.
smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users