Photo

An interesting thing about the human mind...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Muskan

Muskan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 10:51 PM

The following looks too weird to be readable. Believe it or not,you really can read it!

i cdnuolt blveiee taht i cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht i was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabirgde Uivrneitsy,it deson't mttear in waht oerdr the ltteers in a wrod are,the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a poebrlm. Tihs is bcuseae the hmaun mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.Amzaig huh???Yaeh and i wwlyas touhght slpelling was ipmorantt......
----------knahacn------------------

#2 Triene

Triene

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 11:09 AM

Awwww its been almost two years now, i had happened to hit this.. but cant just remember the link to it.......thank you for bringing this, but i would so much appreciate if you could make me follow the path to it .

Thank you.

#3 rojwol

rojwol

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 11:13 AM

It does make sense......

Edited by rojwol, 19 February 2005 - 11:13 AM.

"Together We Can"

#4 sawmer

sawmer

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 12:34 PM

ya thats a truly appreciable thing of the human mind apart from others and in some way it is dull....
Sameer...
baharo phool barsaoo
mera mehboob aaya hei....
mera mehboob aaya hei...

You will receive ur white coat---a symbol of trust and unique relationship that a physician enjoys with his or her patients............

#5 Sailadai

Sailadai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 04:28 PM

yes! 100% sahi ho!

#6 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:45 AM

i adimtt to all the ppleeos commeittmnt.. yea its ture
jsut tierd
i geuss i am dinog rghit
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users