admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 12:28 AM

WNSO Newsletter, Vol 1, Issue 4
------------------------------------

By Rajunpl

No wonder, There was a time in early 80's when a old military man brings back radio in our village, use to be a matter of talk in whole village.

Again let's get back to the history the fashion of Nepalese student to go abroad start since early 90's.After 2000 say in new era hundred and thousand of student stared fleeing overseas in major countries of the world, some familiar like uk, us, aus and many more.

Guess what? Are they all in positive consequence. what will they bring back? some end up in migrant process, some does in drugs, some are ending in misguiding. hardly 1 out of every 20 are in a some sort of good position. Who is responsible for this? may the answer is your inner conscience if you know what you are doing.

Another thing is even our many homes expect money instead of education and some expect both. It's even not their fault because they spend substantial amount to send you abroad .Besides we know our average household income.

How could professnalism develop in this way? Is freedom, self-sufficient, self-dependent and innovation not the answer.

We deserve good if we do best. We can give our country nothing going like this. Consequence may end up in tragedy. Let us leap for the new world of revolution in education in our own style.

WNSO may be the great advantage if we can make the most of it.

Thank you,

Yours,

Administrator

#2 MohanTara

MohanTara

Honourable Member

• 866 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:49 AM

Thanks 4 the article...
How very true...

Without Faith,Nothing's Possible
With It,Nothing's Impossible!!

#3 dave

dave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 11:56 AM

I liked this article very much. This is exact what many of we are doing and seeing.
It's a real time to do something not for oneself but also for the others tooo. I wish you to be a good person.
QUOTE(admin @ Dec 7 2004, 12:28 AM)

Another thing is even our many homes expect money instead of education and some expect both. It's even not their fault because they spend substantial amount to send you abroad .

View Post

If I had magic wand, I would let the world to **** my **** without being on ******

#4 GDadhikari

GDadhikari

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 05:43 PM

I personally appriciate this article being so good in one side but what if we are in nepal? does everything comes from aboard? I believe not .I think its better to blame ourselves if we are good or bad .Its not any country which makes the people addicted and many more things which our society believe bad.
thank you

With best compliments,
Adhikari GANGA
WNSO Cyprus

#5 ramkharel

ramkharel

• Literature Gurus
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 12:01 PM

yeah its true!
thanks for da article

@ All Right Reserved
<b>RAM KHAREL
: [a href=<font color=#617661><font color="http://ramkharel.freewebpage.org"]</font></b>[/a][/b]</font>
LEWISHAM
LONDON.

</b>

#6 sameer_bremen

sameer_bremen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE(admin @ Dec 7 2004, 12:28 AM)

By Rajunpl

No wonder, There was a time in early 80's when a old military man brings back radio in our village, use to be a matter of talk in whole village.

Again let's get back to the history the fashion of Nepalese student to go abroad start since early 90's.After 2000 say in new era hundred and thousand of student stared fleeing overseas in major countries of the world, some familiar like uk, us, aus and many more.

Guess what? Are they all in positive consequence. what will they bring back? some end up in migrant process, some does in drugs, some are ending in misguiding. hardly 1 out of every 20 are in a some sort of good position. Who is responsible for this? may the answer is your inner conscience if you know what you are doing.

Another thing is even our many homes expect money instead of education and some expect both. It's even not their fault because they spend substantial amount to send you abroad .Besides we know our average household income.

How could professnalism develop in this way? Is freedom, self-sufficient, self-dependent and innovation not the answer.

We deserve good if we do best. We can give our country nothing going like this. Consequence may end up in tragedy. Let us leap for the new world of revolution in education in our own style.

WNSO may be the great advantage if we can make the most of it.

View Post

agreed !! but can we still stop the flow of student to the american and the european region ? its all about opportunities which matters most and it doesnt necessarily mean to leave nepal forever !! why not to get something and get back to nepal. if all nepalese students staying abroad do it of course in some years we can have positive changes coming in the country .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users