27 replies to this topic

#21 mathgirl1010

mathgirl1010

On the road again...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE(mild melody @ Jul 28 2005, 05:41 AM)
If the sun starts to become either too cold or too hot for the continuation of terrestrial life, one possbile solution will be to utilise nuclear power to speed up or slow down the earth's revolution around the sun, so that our planet goes into a

View Post

is this dream talk ? The most advanced space research foundation NASA, can only able to send rocket in the moon, that is the climex of present civilization. I suppose that professor gone nuts.

I can challange the writer of the book you are reading that if orbitary distance of mars and venus can artificially changed, Solar system will lose it's balance and the gravitational force of earth will weaken, Presently G.P of the earth is 1/16 of moon. If the distance of mars and venus could be rectified. The center of solar system has to change it's force of relativity with other solar systems.

#22 hiddén angél

hiddén angél

Supreme being

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:01 PM

He also proposes the "reconstruction of the planetary system" that would change the "orbits of Mars and Venus so as to bring them into position...more suitable for human needs...Mars further infront from the sun and Venus farther out".......

View Post

Hi mild melody , you must have misconception about relative theory, whereby you seems to posses the same level of talent.

The present science describes atomic structure with idea of Broglie particles and wave equation of Schrödinger. However in our scale of nature the experience of controlling natural theory does not exist. We do not know what they mean. To enforce the distance, we have to replace lost radius by incorporation into energy, mass and charge. The problem can be that the strangest phenomena in our science coincide with different forms of the same physics. The relativity of Einstein has curved the space absorbing associated with the condensation of a mass.

For the relativity there should exist a proportion of mass, energy, and curvature space, implied in the atom. The atom is electromagnetic energy accepted like E = mc2. Also in the atom gravitational effects are proportional to mass and are inversely proportional to the square of distance.

We see how the nature maintains some fundamental mathematical games ( goes to mathey1010) to form its structures. Suppose you that order and the symmetries that it shows the rule also adopt the Principle of Laves, of the possible higher symmetry for their interior stability, starting from the use of the numbers elementary adopted by the quantum mechanics. Therefore the fragmentation of continuity is impossible by changing the distance factor of the planets.

#23 ashis

ashis

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:18 PM

Well quite compicated things.
Wichtig ist was der Man tun,nicht wie er Aussieht...

#24 manchilds friend

manchilds friend

Gilgamesh

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE(manchilds friend @ Jul 27 2005, 07:35 AM)
why do you want to get closer to the sun?

View Post

I want to post some segment from the research hypothesis proposed by Professor of Astrophysics Fritz Zwicky.

"Surely the science of distant future will be able to cope with, or even ward off altogether, potential Ice Ages and to overcome the danger of a fatal thinning out in the atmospheric oxygen that is so vital to living forms. Now that scientists have succeeded in unlocking the tremendous energies of the atom, it does not seem impossible that they will eventually gain such control over the sources of heat and energy that even the ultimate and probably inevitable cooling off of the sun will not prove to be a death warrant.
If the sun starts to become either too cold or too hot for the continuation of terrestrial life, one possbile solution will be to utilise nuclear power to speed up or slow down the earth's revolution around the sun, so that our planet goes into a smaller or larger orbit respectively, taking it nearer of farther away from the sun......."

He also proposes the "reconstruction of the planetary system" that would change the "orbits of Mars and Venus so as to bring them into position...more suitable for human needs...Mars further infront from the sun and Venus farther out".......

View Post

This seems a tall order to me. I am no physics dude but from what i learnt from my highschool science class was that to move an object in zero-gravity you have to either expel matter out of it (like a deflating balloon) or hit it with another object.

so to move the earth you need to hit it with a huuuuuge asteroid .. or blow up a huuuuge chunk of material out of it .. just to move it a little .. in either case the earth would be destroyed as a result

Father I killed my monkey
I let it out

#25 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:04 AM

Hi mild melody , you must have misconception about relative theory, whereby you seems to posses the same level of talent.

The present science describes  atomic structure with idea of Broglie particles and wave equation of Schrödinger. However in our scale of nature the experience of controlling natural theory does not exist.  We do not know what they mean. To enforce the distance, we have to replace  lost radius by incorporation into energy, mass and charge. The problem can be that the strangest phenomena in our science coincide with  different forms of the same physics. The relativity of Einstein has curved the space absorbing associated with the condensation of a mass.

For the relativity there should exist a proportion of mass, energy, and curvature space, implied in the atom. The atom is electromagnetic energy accepted like E = mc2. Also in the atom gravitational effects are proportional to mass and are inversely proportional to the square of distance.

We see how the nature maintains some fundamental mathematical games ( goes to mathey1010)  to form its structures. Suppose you that order and the symmetries that it shows the rule also adopt the Principle of Laves, of the possible higher symmetry for their interior stability, starting from the use of the numbers elementary adopted by the quantum mechanics. Therefore the fragmentation of continuity is impossible by changing the distance factor of the planets.

Pooja jee, thank you very very much for the valuable post, and for all that you shared in it. You reminded me, to some extent, the days of my school where i used to stury science.
and i think you are educated in some fields concerned to my post, and so there are a lot of reasons for me to agree with you, apart from your explanations.
I was looking forward for, while posting this argument, these types of strong arguments, and thankfully i am getting them.

#26 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:24 AM

is this dream talk ? The most advanced space research foundation NASA, can only able to send rocket in the moon, that is the climex of present civilization. I suppose that professor gone nuts.

I can't say either or not this is a dream talk, i just know it and read it as a "hypothesis". It must be somebody's (Prof. Dr. Fritz Zwicky) saying after his careful study and imagination and i have respect for it, its another thing to either agree, disagree, comment or critisize it.
and as far as the climex of present civilisation is concerned, i think civilisation never has a climex in particular, its moving every day, every second...and so will it. we can't give a fullstop in its future possiblities in advance.
and i believe that the modern (we can also say post modern to refer to the science of far future) science will find a nuclear (by nuclear here i mean ultimate) option to have this world going, and it may not certainly by the way Dr. Zwicky has hypothesised. But, some option should have to come, isn't it?

#27 shuva-kamana

shuva-kamana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE(mild melody @ Aug 1 2005, 08:24 AM)
I can't say either or not this is a dream talk, i just know it and read it as a "hypothesis". It must be somebody's (Prof. Dr. Fritz Zwicky) saying after his careful study and imagination and i have respect for it, its another thing to either agree, disagree, comment or critisize it.
and as far as the climex of present civilisation is concerned, i think civilisation never has a climex in particular, its moving every day, every second...and so will it. we can't give a fullstop in its future possiblities in advance.
and i believe that the modern (we can also say post modern to refer to the science of far future) science will find a nuclear (by nuclear here i mean ultimate) option to have this world going, and it may not certainly by the way Dr. Zwicky has hypothesised. But, some option should have to come, isn't it?

View Post

Does science imagine ? applying random theory of me smile.gif

#28 mild melody

mild melody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 05:31 AM

Does science imagine ? applying random theory of me  smile.gif

Doesn't it???
Every creation....of any short start from imagination...had wright bro's not imagined that a heavy object can also be made to fly independently.....were airships possible?? i don't think so....
Imagination is the basic step of creation and discovery, at least for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users