#1 santos

santos

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 05:53 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

This questionnaire (attachment file) comes to you as part of a media survey on the students of Nepalese nationality or origin who have graduated from or studying at the Universities or Colleges of the United Kingdom. We sincerely request you to give few minutes of your precious time to fill the questionnaire and send a reply at the earliest on your convenience. Any information gathered from the questionnaire is solely for the purpose of research and your personal details will be kept confidential and will be deleted once the research is completed. Any inclusion of your details or opinions in the final report will be subject to your strict permission for which we shall contact you again. Please note that this is an attempt to investigate the situation of Nepalese students studying in the UK as part of a research by a Nepali Journalist for the publication of a report. And we hope that your valuable information will help us conducting a fair and factual research. We would be thankful to you if you could forward this questionnaire to your Nepalese friends or known ones who are also studying in the UK. Your kind cooperation will be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks.
Rajan Kafle

--------------------------------
Click attached file below to download survey document

Attached Files

#2 pr_ric

pr_ric

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 06:54 PM

mr. santos
if u've written which Nepali Journalist or organaization........ then probably we could give our info........... but there is not any detail or even any idea abt these things then how i/we could tell abt our situation.
i/we can assume that its some kind of planned joke...........
hoina ra.

don't be offended.... its my view

#3 southern

southern

WNSO Soccer Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 05:48 AM

Why do you need our detail?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users