• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 10:05 PM

Name: Ravi

Address in Nepal: Cheat-Won

Favorite Books: The Da Vinci Code

Favorite TV Shows: LOST (only lately). Before: X-Files, The Pretender, ER,

Hobbies and Interests: photography, Sports, Hanging out, movies, music, travelling, doing stupid things online wink.gif

Dream: I forget my dreams as soon as I open up my eyes

About Me: I'm tired of being in school, and I am glad I'm out in a month. As for other things about me... um i don't know... I defintely need to do some self-discovering . May be as soon as I get out of school.

I'd Like to Meet : In general, anyone who'd like to be met. I'd also like to meet a nice and smart girl to hit it off with... I feel like it's time for me to start thinking about my future now. So, I'd like to meet my future.

#2 MohanTara

MohanTara

Honourable Member

• 866 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:10 AM

Short n sweet profile bro smile.gif
Glad u have u joining us.

Edited by MohanTara, 23 November 2005 - 10:14 AM.

Without Faith,Nothing's Possible
With It,Nothing's Impossible!!

#3 rcmpsc

rcmpsc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 06:31 PM

Weird! This forum is sort of inactive. smile.gif And Ms. Limbu, thanks for your comments. And to add a few more things to my profile:

Current Location: Toronto, Canada

School (for 1 more month): University of Windsor, ON

Music I Listen To: Nepali(all), English(mostly all), Hindi(mostly all) and others (Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Tamil, Bengali -- all of these acquired from having friends from these countries)

Latest movie that I saw: Unleashed (Danny the Dog)

And if I haven't stressed already, I am thrilled to finally be out of school. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

P.S. I was really hoping I could meet some girls in here. But that seems hard with no one being active here. Can anyone suggest me good ways of meeting some nice and serious nepali women? Thanks a lot.

Edited by rcmpsc, 23 November 2005 - 06:35 PM.

#4 b-mal

b-mal

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:23 AM

wish i could meet such an assowl.. like u.. who don't like to meet nice chicks.. is that only ur choice of favor.. or your savage.. don't b smart in common forum.. rather blow this sentences to your family.. your mother know the way best out of it..

Hashoil.

i hope u better check your face on the mirror before i say you i am ugly...

its same to know that such a smart belong to same location and school.. hill bird.. u must b a bat or an owl.. or a day light toad.. always there.. like the scum after the water percolates and flood fades away..
There was a blind boy, He Hated Every One Except his GF, He said "i will marry u when i could c u",Eventually someone donated eyes to him,When he could c!he was shocked to c that his GF is also blind, D girl asked Will u marry me now? He refused, The girl went away forever sayin

Just Take care of My eyes...

"The essence of Love, NEVER SAY DIE"

#5 BS

BS

General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:40 PM

ravi,
Good to know about you. Welcome to the forum. Its people like you whose contribution is most to make this forum active with your a lot of interesting posts.

Thanks

#6 rcmpsc

rcmpsc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 10:40 PM

HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(b-mal @ Nov 29 2005, 03:23 AM) View Post

wish i could meet such an assowl.. like u.. who don't like to meet nice chicks.. is that only ur choice of favor.. or your savage.. don't b smart in common forum.. rather blow this sentences to your family.. your mother know the way best out of it..

Hashoil.

i hope u better check your face on the mirror before i say you i am ugly...

its same to know that such a smart belong to same location and school.. hill bird.. u must b a bat or an owl.. or a day light toad.. always there.. like the scum after the water percolates and flood fades away..

#7 BS

BS

General Secretary - WNSO International Co-ordination Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:08 AM

B-mal, it seems your language seems abusive to our new member. So better try to resolve this thing here by making things clearer.

Thank you
Benktesh

#8 Linux

Linux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 07:06 PM

Nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users