#1 Nightmare

Nightmare

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 March 2003 - 09:54 AM

My dear Wnso users
Namaskar
from the table of love , respect and with warm spirit .............
I am Bipin Adhikari reading MBBS in China(henan). In China alot of Nepalese students are reading MBBS, the most challengin subjects for the future aspects.So after completing the program of MBBS in China the problem will be common in Nepal. So They will not refer individually to us , but will refer where have u done MBBS so we should be united in a same thread to face the problems and solve it , as the answer will be common "I have done MBBS in China " so at that time we should have some kind of united spirit to face and give comfort to the nepalese student reading in China

So I call for every nepalese student reading in China to unite and be in touch with each other
plz reply me as soon as possible to make a single thread-not.So while replying plz refer with the topic and the colleges u are now reading in...............

Bipin
XXMC
henan
China

Bipin Adhikari
with best regards
XXMC , Henan
P.R. China

#2 manoj

manoj

• Literature Gurus
  • 415 posts

Posted 26 March 2003 - 01:32 PM

That's a very fine approach Bipin...hope more friends will come up.

What matters is our knowledge and skill..no matter where u are from,if u r at best in your subject u will get the opportunity to serve.
Manoj Regmi "swapnil"
MBBS (Dhaka)

#3 Nightmare

Nightmare

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 March 2003 - 08:49 AM

Dear manoj
Thats a cool message ..... We are all in a single thread to face the problems in Nepal. As we have the common answer of question.

So Thanks for joining the subject ... I also hope more and more students come with this topic ..

Bipin
XXMC henan,
china
Bipin Adhikari
with best regards
XXMC , Henan
P.R. China

#4 rockyparajuli

rockyparajuli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 09:19 AM

Bipin ji,
yo naya virus SARC le garda tya ta campus haru pani sabai banda chha are bhanne sunchhu....ke sa:chhai ho??

#5 love_united

love_united

United

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 14 April 2003 - 09:40 AM

The idea u have put forward is really wonderful ,Mr.Nightmare.Though I am not studying in China,yet I support ur view that the Nepalese students studying MBBS there might face problems when they will return back to Nepal.I have half dozen of friends studying MBBS in China .I would like to join this thread to make a strong union who can face this upcoming challange .They don know about WNSO ,though I have told them many times.I have to convince them to join WNSO to make the problem easy.
Thanx u all.
For latest views and analysis on cricket, Visit: http://www.cosmiccricket.com

#6 Nightmare

Nightmare

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 08:02 AM

Dear rockyparajuli ji
namskar
yo topic ma enter gareko ma
bastavma tyo sars chahin Hongkong bata suru bhayeko ho . Most of the Chinese people visit Hongkong for different purposes . So Some of the Chinese in the way back to China brought SARS to China regarding some parts of China. The SARS affected Places are Goungzhou and nearer to those area just like Quanxi are also affected , so it is fearful situation in those areas. Two of the people who came from Homgkong with SARS are died already in China.
So may be in those area medical colleges and institues are closed, But to my area it is very from those area so there is no problem of SARS. So as a whole affected area's colleges are closed thats right but most of the colleges are running with smoothness and as usual

Bipin Adhikari
with best regards
XXMC , Henan
P.R. China

#7 Nightmare

Nightmare

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 08:05 AM

Love united ji
Namaskar !!!
I am very glad to receive yor support and yor approach..
Pleaase bind all thsoe yor frens reading in China in a useful and meaningful ways to join this program as we are lacking Chinese frens , along with Please tell them to collect the informations of China and post to info@wnso.org

Love united ji Again Thank u for yor kind support

Bipin Adhikari
with best regards
XXMC , Henan
P.R. China

#8 Pokhrel

Pokhrel

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 15 April 2003 - 02:16 PM

Dear Bipin, sudan, monoj and rokyparajuli jee,

Good dispute !

It's good to be united globalwise.. After all we all are multifarious of fingures of a hand. "United we stand and divided we fall" is a well known proverb. We have to be very much adamant to implement anything together.

Edited by Pokhrel, 15 April 2003 - 02:17 PM.

Thank you,

Yours truly

#9 Bharat Thapa

Bharat Thapa

Chautari Board / ICC

• ICC
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,133 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 10:06 AM

Hi Bipin,

Nice to know about you. The view you have expressed here is certainly brilliant. And your step towards uniting Nepalese Students in China is very good for future. Hope friends from china will join this thread to show their unity.
Confidential help is one click
away for WNSO members. Email helpline at wnso.org  (worldwide)
or helplineuk at wnso.org  (only for UK). Not feeling well?
Email WNSO doctor to doctor at wnso.org. Please replace at with @

#10 makardhoj

makardhoj

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 01:13 PM

Bipin ji,

It was very good step by you. Hope, all Nepalese friends from China will join Chautari soon and we will have good maority. We are eagerly waiting to see friends from China. Thank you Bipin ji for your this great effort.
regards,

No man is a good doctor who has never been sick himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users