Sign in to follow this  
dipeshmnm

Can Nepalese Geteasy Job?!!

hey lasses and lads!!

hows the job goin'?

do u dare even to babysitting???????????????????????

or dish washing@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

or computer works@#@#&&&*%$#%^#$

hey hey hey.... we nepalese are cannot be underestimated....LETS PROTEST EM THAT WE ARE ABLE FOR HIGHER JOBS>> COZ> WE R GURKHAS>>>

ya we can, there is no need to protest or demand or anything. We are capable means we are capable but still we should not feel bad that we have to baby sit or wash dish or stuffs like that. Noone becomes small doing all those things. A man is a man when he does everything.

Sameer......

HMMMMM>

OK then if u oldbies r dishwasher then i newbie would be.....

haha ha ..lets share whats ur job... i am planning 2 be Pizza-boy or Barboy....

but its value is only 5-7 euro...coz its illegal job...help me

"may our nepal has strong economy"---if so then damm care of euros,dollars or pounds HAINA RA??

A man is a man when he does everything.

Simply an adorable thought!!!

52950[/snapback]

Damn i forgot to add something not that people get me straight this time biggrin.gif ....well my correction is....means i agree on or an adorable thought is ;

A man is a man when he does almost everything.....but is capable of doing everything. biggrin.gif

hey lasses and lads!!

hows the job goin'?

do u dare even to babysitting???????????????????????

or dish washing@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

or computer works@#@#&&&*%$#%^#$

hey hey hey.... we nepalese are cannot be underestimated....LETS PROTEST EM THAT WE ARE ABLE FOR HIGHER JOBS>> COZ> WE R GURKHAS>>>

52947[/snapback]

How nice thought,

We Nepalese can do anything..They(Whoever) just need to go eye to eye, Next thing anyone would know is how sweet nepalese are. That's why we are loved by all.

Keep your spirit high.

When I saw the topic tittle I thought it is about how easy is for Nepalese to get a good job outside? but inside is different story. I couldn't think anything to say.

We Nepalese need to improve ourself, come out of cultural and social darkness, dont talk about protest-this is bullshit.

You will get the job if you crave for it------If you r thirsty you go to the well not the other way round (old indian proverb------cant make it more meaningful while translating)

Again you need qualification, confidence, ability, honesty, communication skills, cloths (remember some job need expensive cloths) and so forth.

ding dong