Sign in to follow this  
Joy

WANTED

WANTED

1. WEBMASTER

2. SPORT REPORTERS from Various Countries.

Hello Members of WNSO

I hope this post meets all of you in good health and spirit. As we know that we, WNSO had coem long way to this state. We are a registered organisation and it is gaining popularity day by day.

As sports and studies are most essential part of our daily life. We are creating a WNSO sports site to cover the sporting activities of Nepalese around the world and also the recent news of sports in the world.

We are looking for a WEBMASTER and some SPORT REPORTERS from various countries. Please is you are interested reply this post. We wil work togeather in SPORT WNSO site and your help will be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Cheers and lets keep WNSO tradition rolling.

Edited by Joy

Hi Joy, i'll be happy to help kick start the Sport Site as i have the sports site layout from the old site.

Edited by Pukar

Joy jee,

We will serve you one member from here (India) as a reporter, very soon.

Thank you.

QUOTE (KhemGurung @ Jun 6 2003, 03:37 AM)

We will serve you one member from here (India) as a reporter, very soon.

Khem ji,

Please! approach one member for WNSO Sports team from India. If possible, then do it soon.

QUOTE (Shivani Shahi @ Jun 12 2003, 10:15 PM)

Khem ji,

Please! approach one member for WNSO Sports team from India. If possible, then do it soon.

Sports section and its team is not created yet. We have already a member from here for sports Team. Let's wait to sports Team. Thanks for reminding, bhauju.

Dear Joy,

I will be so happy to be a part of WNSO sport site as a man in action.By the way,what type of sports news should be submitted in this site?Can we submit the local,but the state,national level sports news which won't be included in the newspaper?Or,we have to submit only the national and international sports news?What is the criteria? blink.gif