Sign in to follow this  
rema

Did you miss me?

Guys n Gals,

Finally I m back. I was busy in my assignments, exams, then in my internships. I missed the Chautari too much. I am soooooooooooooo happy that I am back here once again. See you all around.

Cheers,

Rema

Edited by rema

TP , u look such diplomatic poster. You are asking ur sincere queries and too u r assigning a :lol: after the post. :)

Me too an unmarried female in here. Slowly getting addicted to CHAUTARI .. this addiction is 100 % harmless and 0% useless.

its nice to welcome back home for those who are returning.. nice to see u.. hope u will have the same charm.. cheers reema

TP , u look such diplomatic poster. You are asking ur sincere queries and too u r assigning a :lol: after the post. :)

Me too an unmarried female in here. Slowly getting addicted to CHAUTARI .. this addiction is 100 % harmless and 0% useless.

:D it is always good to see people around here, if some of them are female it represent femal of our community. and if they are unmarried.... they are more focus and uncompromising you know, more determined and more powerful.

Hey Guys,

Howz things going on here? Nice discussion on women empowerment and relation to marriage. I consider that both married and unmarried women are powerful if they are well educated.

Hey Thirdpole, I am still unmarried. How you could think that I got married amid such hectic and awful study schedule. I can not even think on that for at least next 5 years. See you for next five years at Chautari.

Cheers,

Rema

Hey Guys,

Howz things going on here? Nice discussion on women empowerment and relation to marriage. I consider that both married and unmarried women are powerful if they are well educated.

Hey Thirdpole, I am still unmarried. How you could think that I got married amid such hectic and awful study schedule. I can not even think on that for at least next 5 years. See you for next five years at Chautari.

Cheers,

Rema

holly jesus, after five years.. tour de marriage same time... watch out.. there is one here who is going to get married at least after 4 years..heha!!!