• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 dave

dave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE(Negative Phreek @ Jan 24 2005, 05:11 PM)
but it's only matter when unwanted or unuseful activities goes...it just hurt all...gives brain cells more work ....that's that.Nothing more nothing less.

May I have your( members) attentions Please !!!!

Have you checked the quote above? What is written down :- unwanted and unuseful activities hurt. Yes, it is.  It has been cleared so far by this thread to understand how and why wnso is established.  And moreover, we need to be cleared about  what we expect from WNSO and What WNSO expects from us. So, as it is said unwanted and unuseful activities should be closed down (sorry If I have done....... tongue.gif ). We don't want anyone to hurt and cry. Your ideas and thought can be worthwhile for someone ( even for me... tongue.gif ). If someone is looking for you then why should you stop using and sharing  your knowledge(wanted and useful.. biggrin.gif ) here in Chautari huh. Please ho ahead. !!!! gud Luk.

If I had magic wand, I would let the world to **** my **** without being on ******

#32 sunil

sunil

Chautari Board / ICC/ National Committee

• ICC
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 07:09 AM

Dear friends,

The main motto of WNSO is "For the students by the students" what is we are trying to follow here. Anyone who wants to help the fellow students by any mean are welcome to join WNSO.

My thanks goes to Bharat Ji and Dinesh Ji for thier valuable and informative posts.

At the end, we should remember that:

People will forget what you said...
People will forget what you did...
But people will never forget how you made them feel
Sunil Kumar Joshi
WNSO - Nepal, Kathmandu

Visit My Website
Visit My Facebook
Visit My Academia.edu
Visit My Album

#33 Lalupate

Lalupate

Honourable Member

• WNSO Addict
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE(sunil @ Apr 24 2005, 07:09 AM)
People will forget what you said...
People will forget what you did...
But people will never forget how you made them feel

View Post

Biradar,

You just have it how long you can go with it.

Akhashaika jun tara jhari diu ki
Maya jalma suttukkai pari diu ki
Muraliko dhoon....
Hey Muraliko dhoon,
Lalupate le fodi halyo mukh
Ho yo Lalupate le fodi halyo mukh!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Life has meaning only in the struggle. Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the Gods. So let us celebrate the struggle!

#34 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:55 PM

Dear friends, now lets pose another queries::

(please you can write in big paragraphs also if you want to say more
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1> How would you expect the network-countries commitees of WNSO function like?

2> What are the prospects of Nepalese students in Nepal and abroad, what can we do together?

3> How could we manage the website of WNSO?

please write here more.

#35 dipeshmnm

dipeshmnm

http://nepaleseteacher.org/

• National Committee
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:23 PM

I start answering from my side:

1> All network countries should first register there if possible, if not possible, then at least try to make informal sessions and brilliant online discussions. CHAUTARI PORTAL should have been fully utilised for discussions.
If registered, it would be easy to launch many sort of welfare programmes. Also please have in touch with wnso-nepal and icc members like bharat dai for further details and guidelines.

2> Great prospect of nepalese in every corner of the globe; actually the rationale of WNSO is all around recognising these prospects.

3> respective websites should be simple and generative for prospective students.
Also, what i discover about WNSO is it covers students, professionals and all well wishers who envision prosperous nepal and nepalese students through education and development.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users